Ultra Inf-Zyme Forte, 180 tablets
American Biologics Ultra Inf-Zyme Forte combines digestive pancreatic enzymes with antioxidants and metabolic cofactors. These digestive enzymes in Ultra Inf-Zyme Forte reportedly aid the small intestines' role in digesting proteins, fats, and carbohydrates. Research suggests that they maintain intestinal health and minimize food intolerances. This product is pH release coated to resist stomach acid and to release in the small intestine where food synthesis occurs.
We suggest taking a plant based digestive enzyme formula at the start of meals, and following with a digestive pancreatic enzyme formula like this one, for superior, complete digestive support.
- Supports Protein, Fat and Carbohydrate Digestion
- pH release coated tablet to resist stomach acid
- Complex and Proteolytic Enzymes
American Biologics Ultra Inf-Zyme-Forte contains the following:
- Supplement Facts: Serving Size 1 tablet, Servings per Container 180
- Pancreatin 800 mg (200 mg 4x) (20,000 Units of Amylase Activity, 1,600 Units of Lipase Activity, 20,000 Units of Protease Activity)
- Bromelain 125 mg
- Papin 120 mg
- Trypsin 120 mg (30,000 Units of Chymotrypsin Activity)
- Rutin 85 mg (Eucalyptus)
- Lipase 35 mg
- Zinc 2.6 mg (as Gluconate)
- Superoxide Dismutase 100 IU**
- Catalase 50 IU
- L-Cysteine 10 mg
- Other Ingredients: Calcium phosphate, stearic acid, cellulose, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, magnesium silicate
- Keep out of reach of children
Free of gluten, yeast, wheat, corn, soy, dairy, sugar, starch, artificial coloring or flavoring
Warning: Pregnant or nursing mothers should consult a physician before using any dietary supplements.
As an adult dietary supplement one to three tablets daily or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Product ReviewsWrite Review