Ultra NeuroRecovery, 90 caps
Sorry, American Biologics announced that on 8/20/19 they will cease doing business. We apologize for any inconvenience. You may consider CereVen by Premier Research Labs which also supports optimal brain and nerve growth and function.
American Biologics Ultra Neuro-Recovery benefits the brain and nerves. Nerves are key communication lines of the body. Sources of damage to nerve cells are common in modern society. As the nerve cell damage gets worse, the nerves may lose their ability to transmit information (numbness), or they may start sending false signals (such as pain, tingling and degeneration). The body's nerve tissue may be improved with targeted nutritional support.
Research suggests that reduced glutathione and its precursors, Alpha-Lipoic Acid and N-AcetylCysteine are key antioxidants, and together with B vitamins such as folic acid, B6 and B12 as found in NeuroRecovery, are important nutrients for cell health. It may also help address premature brain decline.
Additional benefits when taken with Ultra Brain Power
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
American Biologics Ultra NeuroRecovery contains the following:
- Supplement Facts: Serving Size 3 capsules; Servings per Container 30
- Vitamin B6 30 mg (as pyridoxine HCl)
- Folate 400 mcg (as Quatrefolic, [6S]-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid glucosamine salt)
- Glutathione (reduced) 25 mg (as l-glutathione)
- Alpha-Lipoic Acid (ALA) 600 mg
- N-Acetyl-Cysteine (NAC) 600 mg
- Vitamin B12 500 mcg (as methylcobalamin)
- Other Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide
Keep out of reach of children
Free of gluten, yeast, wheat, corn, soy, dairy, sugar, starch, artificial coloring or flavoring
Warning: Pregnant or nursing mothers should consult a physician before using any dietary supplements.
As an adult dietary supplement take 3 capsules daily with meals daily or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Product ReviewsWrite Review