Ultra NeuroRecovery, 90 caps
American Biologics Ultra Neuro-Recovery benefits the brain and nerves. Nerves are key communication lines of the body. Sources of damage to nerve cells are common in modern society. As the nerve cell damage gets worse, the nerves may lose their ability to transmit information (numbness), or they may start sending false signals (such as pain, tingling and degeneration). The body's nerve tissue may be improved with targeted nutritional support.
Research suggests that reduced glutathione and its precursors, Alpha-Lipoic Acid and N-AcetylCysteine are key antioxidants, and together with B vitamins such as folic acid, B6 and B12 as found in NeuroRecovery, are important nutrients for cell health. It may also help address premature brain decline.
Additional benefits when taken with Ultra Brain Power
- Supports Brain Health
- Supports Nerve Cell Damage
- May support premature brain decline
American Biologics Ultra NeuroRecovery contains the following:
- Supplement Facts: Serving Size 3 Capsules, Servings per Container 30
- Vitamin B6 50 mg (as pyridoxine HCL), Folic Acid 900 mcg, Vitamin B12 (activated) 1,000 mcg (as methylcobalamin), Vitamin B12 1,000 mcg (as cyanocobalamin),
- Alpha-Lipoic Acid 300 mg (ALA)
- N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine 100 mg (NAC)
- L-glutathione 25 mg (reduced glutathione)
- Inositol 200 mg
- L-glutamine 300 mg
- Other Ingredients: gelatin, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate
- Keep out of reach of children
Free of gluten, yeast, wheat, corn, soy, dairy, sugar, starch, artificial coloring or flavoring
Warning: Pregnant or nursing mothers should consult a physician before using any dietary supplements.
As an adult dietary supplement take 3 capsules daily with meals daily or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Product ReviewsWrite Review
Glad to find it!
Posted by R. Stout on Jun 27th 2017
My mom has Lyme Disease and is managing her (thankfully minimal) symptoms with American Biologics Ultra Neuro Recovery. She had tingling in her hands and feet that was constant. After 3 months on this she said the tingling is mostly gone, it happens very rarely now. If you have nerve damage this is something to consider.