Hair Mineral Analysis - Consult Included
This test is done easily at home and then mailed directly to the lab. The results will be sent back to us and then mailed to you. When you receive the results, call us at 1-888-337-0511 to set up your free professional health consultation. We will review your results and answer all your questions.
The Hair Mineral Analysis Test from Analytical Research Labs measures 19 important minerals, and toxic metals (lead, aluminum, mercury, etc.). Mineral content of the hair reflects the mineral content of the body's tissues.
Why Test for Minerals?
Minerals are the "sparkplugs" of life. They are involved in almost all enzyme reactions within the body. Without enzyme activity, life ceases to exist. The hair mineral analysis is preventative as well as being useful as a screening tool.
Who Needs a Hair Analysis?
Anyone who is found ill and no explanation can be found, or when the cause seems to be found but the therapy is not wholly effective. Hair analysis opens up a whole new vista for the solving of your own particular problem by recognizing your biochemical individuality. Over time the body collects toxic heavy metals. They are found throughout our environment, food and water supply. It is very important to identify and to remove these toxic heavy metals from the body.
Even if you are not experiencing a severe problem, abnormal changes in body chemistry and nutritional deficiencies may result in early, subtle changes in the body such as:
- White spots in fingernails--indicates possible zinc deficiency
- Longitudinal ridging in nails--indicates an iron deficiency
- Brittle hair and nails--calcium and copper imbalance
- Deep grooves across nails--calcium deficiency
- Stretch marks--zinc deficiency
- Lack of growth--zinc deficiency
- Mood swings--possible toxic metal accumulation such as lead, mercury, or cadmium.
- Analytical Research Labs lab test and complete interpretation
- Tests for 19 different minerals and toxic metals
- Shows mineral levels and ratios; provides a booklet of detailed explanations of results and gives vitamin and mineral recommendations
- If a mineral deficiency or excess exists in the hair, it usually indicates a mineral deficiency or excess within the body, or biounavailability. Examples: If you hair reveals an elevated calcium level two or three times normal, then your calcium level within the body may be elevated also. If this is the case, a strong tendency exists for arteriosclerosis (hardening of the arteries due to calcium plaques). If your calcium level is low, then a tendency exists toward osteoporosis (demineralization of the bone), increased tendency to bone fractures, dental caries, periodontal disease, muscle cramps, etc.
- Various mineral imbalances, as revealed by hair analysis frequently lead to metabolic dysfunctions before any symptoms become manifest.
- This test can be done even if you bleach, dye or perm you hair. However, you'll want to use the hair closest to the root so it is free from bleach, dye or perm. About an inch of new hair growth is ideal. Another option is using axillary hair, pubic hair or other body hair for the sample. Note: In order to get the best results, samples from the head and other parts of the body should not be mixed.
Other conditions which may result or be aggravated by a mineral imbalance are:
- Hair Loss
- Thyroid Disturbance
- Prostate Disorders
- Digestive Disturbance
- Muculo-Skeletal Disorders
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Skin Rashes
- Emotional Problems
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
If you'd like to read more about the Hair Mineral Analysis, click here.
Product ReviewsWrite Review