CMZ Orange Powder 480 g
This product has been discontinued. See all our calcium-magnesium products here.
Bio Nativus CMZ Orange Powder (calcium, magnesium and zinc Concentrate) offers a wide variety of nutritional benefits. Minerals are needed daily to maintain cellular balance, form bone and blood cells, regulate muscle tone and activity, support joint health and more.
- Calcium is responsible for life sustaining nerve impulses and muscle contractions including the heart and kidneys. Supplementing with good source calcium has been proven to reduce high blood pressure and even protect against colon cancer. With calcium from Tri-Calcium-Phosphate, this formula delivers three forms of calcium for increased absorption. Most calcium is contained in our bones, and yet to protect our bodies from having to "borrow" necessary calcium it is important that we supplement with a high absorption formula. Therapeutically used for conditions such as: osteoporosis, anti-aging, rheumatism, bone pain and reducing blood pressure.
- Magnesium acts as a balancing companion to calcium. Calcium causes muscle contraction, and magnesium allows muscle to relax. It is important to sustain a proper balance of calcium and magnesium for improved absorption. Magnesium supplements can improve energy production within the heart. It has been known to inhibit the formation of blood clots and improve heart rate. Therapeutically used for conditions such as: reducing high blood pressure, heart attack, high cholesterol, chronic fatigue, as well as tooth decay. Vitamin D Vitamin D plays an important role in stimulating intestinal absorption of calcium. The body's use of Vitamin D is enhanced in the presence of magnesium. It is essential for strong bones and teeth. Vitamin D may have many cancer fighting properties especially against breast and colon cancers. It can also provide normal blood clotting for the heart and nervous system maintenance. Therapeutically used for conditions such as: arthritis, osteoporosis, maintaining bone strength and density.
- Zinc is very important for the body's immunity and strength. Zinc is a part of every cell in the body and forms part of over 200 enzyme pathways. Studies have shown a diet low in zinc may be associated with higher incidence of heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes and overall immune system weakness. Symptoms that appear to be linked with low dietary zinc include mental disturbances, diarrhea, slowed wound healing and recurrent infections. Zinc is essential for the optimal activity of numerous hormones in the body including growth hormone, testosterone, estrogen, progesterone and insulin.
Important: Anyone taking a calcium supplement should also be taking Vitamin K2 and Vitamin D3. Magnesium should also be taken along with calcium. See all our bone & joint support products.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Bio Nativus Calcium, Magnesium and Zinc Concentrate (Orange Powder) contains the following:
- Supplement Facts: Serving size 1 level scoop (15 grams), Servings per Container 32
- Calories 30, Total Carbohydrates 7 gm, Sugars (Natural) 2 gm, Protein 0 gm
- Calcium 700 mg (Ionic, Lactate, Gluconate, Glycerophosphate)
- Magnesium 450 mg [Ionic, Citrate (chelate)]
- Phosphorus 200 mg (Glycerophosphate)
- Zinc 15 mg (Ionic, Lactate, Gluconate)
- Vitamin D3 1,200 IU (Cholecalciferol)
- Fiber 150 mg (Soluble)
- Trace Mineral Drop Complex 219 mg (TMD)
- Other Ingredients: Citric Acid, Orange Fruit Juice Powder, Natural Flavors, Mandarin Fruit Juice Powder, Malic Acid, LoHan (fruit) Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Guar Gum, Xanthan Gum, Beta Carotene, Grapefruit (seed) Extract, Stevia (leaf) Extract.
If you are under the care of a physician or on prescription medicines, please consult your physician before consuming any dietary product.
For adults, mix one level scoop in 8oz. of liquid daily or as recommended by a physician. For children under 12 years of age, take one half of the suggested recommended amount for adults. No refrigeration needed. Store in a cool, dry place. Note: Product will effervesce and expand.
Product ReviewsWrite Review