Trace Mineral Tablets 90 Tabs
Bio Nativus Trace Mineral Tablets are complete, soluable, ionic minerals to balance the body's pH and improve the delivery of nutrients into, and removal of wastes from every cell, tissue, fluid, gland and organ to protect against aging and disease.
Trace Mineral Tablets, a dietary supplement, provides full spectrum body balanced trace minerals from the Trace Mineral Drop Complex, and is designed to replace trace minerals commonly found deficient in today's diet. Expect a wide spectrum of nutritional benefits.
Bio Nativus Trace Mineral Tablets support the following:
- Supports proper cellular metabolism, nerve conduction, muscle function, organ function, hormonal secretion of glands, digestion
- Protects against toxic heavy metals
- Supports healthy hair, nails, skin, teeth, muscles, nerves, ligaments, tendons
- Ionic Minerals are one of the most important keys to supporting and preserving human health. Research shows clearly that underlying most health conditions are nutrient and mineral deficiencies or imbalances that are eventually expressed by the body as symptoms of disease. Soil depletion, poor crop rotation, and loss of valuable topsoil due to flooding and over-irrigation, and over-use of human made chemicals has eliminated much of the natural trace mineral content of our soils and foods found in our modern, commercially-grown food supply.
pH--From Acid to Alkaline by Premier Research Labs
Bio Nativus Trace Mineral Tablets contain the following:
- Supplement Facts: Serving Size 3 tablets, Servings per Container 30
- Total Carbohydrate 1 g
- Calcium 90 mg (as Calcium Carbonate)
- Iron 3 mg (as Iron Glycinate)
- Magnesium 295 mg (from TMD, Mag. Oxide)
- Chloride 625 mg (from TMD, Pot. Chloride)
- Sodium 40 mg (as Sodium Citrate, TMD)
- Potassium 75 mg (from Potassium Chloride)
- Low-Sodium Trace Mineral Drop Complex 1.8 g A unique blend of over 72 naturally occurring ionic trace minerals from the Great Salt Lake
- Alfalfa Leaf Extract 160 mg
- Kelp 150 mg
- Boron 2.5 mg (as Boron Citrate)
- Other Ingredients: Vegetable stearic acid, microcrystalline cellulose, Croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate
Warning: If you are under the care of a physician or on prescription medicines, please consult your physician before consuming any dietary supplement.
Take 1-3 tablets per day. Take 1 tablet with each meal for best absorption and reduced potential laxative effect.
Product ReviewsWrite Review