Concentrated Trace Mineral Drop Complex, 0.5 fl oz Travel Size
Bio Nativus Concentrated Trace Mineral Drop Complex Travel Size is a complete, soluble, liquid ionic mineral and electrolyte formula to balance the body's pH and improve the delivery of nutrients into, and removal of wastes from every cell, tissue, fluid, gland and organ to protect against aging and disease.
Bio Nativus Concentrated Trace Mineral Drop Complex Travel Size supports the following:
- Cellular Metabolism
- Nerve Conduction
- Muscle and organ Function
- Hormonal Secretion of Glands
- Proper digestion
- Healthy hair, nails, skin, teeth, muscles, nerves, ligaments and tendons
- Protects against toxic heavy metals
- Ionic Minerals are one of the most important keys to supporting and preserving human health. Research shows clearly that underlying most health conditions are nutrient and mineral deficiencies or imbalances that are eventually expressed by the body as symptoms of disease. Soil depletion, poor crop rotation, and loss of valuable topsoil due to flooding and over-irrigation, and over-use of human made chemicals has eliminated much of the natural trace mineral content of our soils and foods found in our modern, commercially-grown food supply.
pH--From Acid to Alkaline by Premier Research Labs
Bio Nativus Concentrated Trace Mineral Drop Complex Travel Size contains the following:
- Supplement Facts: Serving Size 1/2 teaspoon (about 40 drops), Servings per Container 6
- Magnesium 250 mg
- Chloride 700 mg
- Sodium 10 mg
- Potassium 5 mg
- Sulfate 55 mg
- Lithium 1.5 mg
- Boron 1 mg
- Other Ingredients: Trace Mineral Drop Complex (TMD), a low-sodium, all-natural sea mineral concentrate from Utah's Great Salt Lake. Contains no other ingredients.
Trace Mineral Drop Complex is so concentrated that 40 drops (1/2 teaspoon) equal the mineral content of 1/2 cup of sea water with 99% of the sodium removed. Due to the purity and concentration of this product, it is naturally preserved and contains no bacterial growth. The minerals do not lose potency over time. Minor crystallization may occur, but this does not affect the quality of the product.
1/4-1/2 teaspoon once or twice daily. Mix with any juice or food at mealtimes to mask the concentrated mineral flavor. Moderately increased dosages are safe if needed or desired, but larger amounts may have a laxative effect.
Product ReviewsWrite Review