Liver Support Formula (Original Formula), 90 caps
Extended Health Liver Support Formula (Original Formula) is a natural and complete chemical detox for the liver and will greatly improve liver and digestive function. Recommended prior to performing Extended Health Heart Plus Detox.
- Highly recommended for those who consume or have consumed alcohol, tobacco products, recreational drugs, high amounts of caffeine, have been exposed to environmental toxins or chemicals, or second hand smoke; Exposure to herbicides, pesticides or chemical fertilizers; Liver or gall bladder problems, excess weight, anorexia, water retention problems; Hormonal imbalance problems, skin conditions, digestive problems, and elimination of stored toxins to greatly improve overall health and well being
- This hybrid artichoke and sarsaparilla concentrate contains all the naturally occurring flavonoids which have been shown to improve liver metabolism and promote the detoxification of the body through the liver
- Excellent for skin conditions
- Highly recommended to use before and during use of Extended Health Heart Plus Detox.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Extended Health Liver Support Formula contains the following:
- Supplement Facts: Serving Size 1 Capsule, Servings per Container 90
- Proprietary Blend 420 mg: Artichoke (Cynara Floridanum), Sarsaparilla (Similax Aristolochiaefolia) concentrate
- Other Ingredients: Glycerin, purified water, and gelatin
Contains the following naturally occurring flavonoids and polyphenols: Silymarin, quercitin, catechin, hesperidin, rutin, cynarin, and chlorogenic acid.
Free of sugar, soy, starch, yeast, salt, gluten, wheat, corn, or milk. No preservatives, artificial colors or flavors.
Warning: Avoid taking with acidic beverages, especially grapefruit, as the effects are diminished. Not for use by pregnant or lactating women. Women of childbearing age should consult with their physician before using this product.
Instructions - It is important that you drink 8 glasses of water per day.
Adults and 10 years old and over: Take one to three (1-3) capsules one-half hour before each meal with a glass of water. One (1) capsule before each meal is beneficial for general support to the liver, two (2) capsules before each meal is beneficial when you feel you may need more support than normal, and three (3) capsules before each meal for maximum health benefit.
Childrens dosage 4-10 years old: Begin with one (1) capsule per day for 5 days. Progress to one (1) in the AM and PM for the next week, then progress to a maximum of two (2) in AM and two (2) in the PM.
Extended Health USA recommends that parents always consult with their doctors before giving their children dietary supplements. Do not take this product if you have a history of allergies to either artichoke or sarsaparilla.
WARNING: Avoid taking with acidic beverages, especially grapefruit, as the effects are diminished. Not for use by pregnant or lactating women. Women of childbearing age should consult with their physician before using this product. Keep out of reach of children.
FREE OF: sugar, soy, starch, yeast, salt, gluten, wheat, corn or milk. No preservatives, artificial colors or flavors.
Further Instructions: Store in a cool, dry place. Please read: Extended Health Liver Support Formula Instructions (see link above in description).
Product ReviewsWrite Review
Posted by Anna on Jan 28th 2019
I love this product to support my liver through a gentle detox. I take it before doing a protocol for detoxifying and during it.
Extended Health Liver Support
Posted by Vicki on May 23rd 2017
I used this product for 3 months a few years ago on recommendation of my nutritional counselor to prepare my liver and kidneys for a whole body detox. My husband is using it now. We feel this product is awesome, doing its intended job.