Integrative Therapeutics HPA Adapt combines five powerful adaptogenic herbs, including Rhodiola, Ashwagandha, Eleuthero, Maca, and Holy Basil, to maintain a healthy stress response. The ingredients support stress hormone balance via the hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal (HPA) axis.
- Is a non-stimulant formula.
- Reduces mental stress and fatigue.
- Improves mood and calms occasional anxiety.
- Supports cognitive function.
- Foundational support for thyroid, adrenals, and entire endocrine and hormonal systems.
- Safe for long-term use (though it is always good to take a break now and then from supplements)
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Integrative Therapeutics HPA Adapt contains the following:
- Supplement Facts: Serving Size 4 capsules, Servings per Container 30
- Calories 1, Total Carbohydrate 1 g
- Rhodiola Root Extract 400 mg (Rhodiola rosea, standardized to contain 3% rosavins and 1% salidroside)
- Ashwagandha Root and Leaf Extract 300 mg (Withania somnifera, Sensoril brand)
- Eleuthero Root Extract 300 mg (Eleutherococcus senticosus)
- Holy Basil Leaf Extract 200 mg (Ocimum sanctum, standardized to contain 2.5% triterpenoic acids including ursolic and oleanolic acids)
- Maca Root Extract 150 mg [(Lepidium meyenii) MacaPure brand, standardized to contain 0.6% macaenes and macamides]
- Other Ingredients: Vegetable cellulose capsule (modified cellulose), ascorbyl palmitate, cellulose, silicon dioxide
Contains no: Sugar, salt, wheat, gluten, soy, dairy products, artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives
Caution: Do not use if pregnant. If nursing, diabetic, or taking any prescription drugs, consult your healthcare professional prior to use.
Take 2 to 4 capsules daily on an empty stomach, or as recommended by your healthcare professional.