HPA Adapt, 120 caps
Integrative Therapeutics HPA Adapt combines five powerful adaptogenic herbs, including Rhodiola, Ashwagandha, Eleuthero, Maca, and Holy Basil, to maintain a healthy stress response. The ingredients support stress hormone balance via the hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal (HPA) axis.
- Is a non-stimulant formula.
- Reduces mental stress and fatigue.
- Improves mood and calms occasional anxiety.
- Supports cognitive function.
- Foundational support for thyroid, adrenals, and entire endocrine and hormonal systems.
- Safe for long-term use (though it is always good to take a break now and then from supplements)
Integrative Therapeutics HPA Adapt contains the following:
- Supplement Facts: Serving Size 4 capsules, Servings per Container 30
- Calories 1, Total Carbohydrate 1 g
- Rhodiola Root Extract 400 mg (Rhodiola rosea, standardized to contain 3% rosavins and 1% salidroside)
- Ashwagandha Root and Leaf Extract 300 mg (Withania somnifera, Sensoril brand)
- Eleuthero Root Extract 300 mg (Eleutherococcus senticosus)
- Holy Basil Leaf Extract 200 mg (Ocimum sanctum, standardized to contain 2.5% triterpenoic acids including ursolic and oleanolic acids)
- Maca Root Extract 150 mg [(Lepidium meyenii) MacaPure brand, standardized to contain 0.6% macaenes and macamides]
- Other Ingredients: Vegetable cellulose capsule (modified cellulose), ascorbyl palmitate, cellulose, silicon dioxide
Contains no: Sugar, salt, wheat, gluten, soy, dairy products, artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives
Caution: Do not use if pregnant. If nursing, diabetic, or taking any prescription drugs, consult your healthcare professional prior to use.
Take 2 to 4 capsules daily on an empty stomach, or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
Product ReviewsWrite Review