Integrative Therapeutics Similase GFCF is a gluten and casein digestive enzymes to support the breakdown of hidden gluten or casein. Similase GFCF supports a gluten-free, casein-free lifestyle and helps relieve occasional indigestion, gas and bloating.
Digestive discomfort impacts peoples lives in an immediate way. The digestion of hidden gluten and casein, in particular, can be particularly difficult for some people often times leading to occasional indigestion, gas, bloating, and constipation.
Similase GFCF features DPP IV (dipeptidyl peptidase) activity, from a protease enzyme specific to digestion of gluten and casein. Featuring 200% more protein-digesting capability per serving than competitive products, Similase GFCF delivers superior DPP IV activity.
Unlike some existing gluten-digestion products on the market, Similase GFCF not only helps digest gluten and casein, but fats, proteins, and carbohydrates making it the most comprehensive formula available for complete digestion.
- Features Pure Plant EnzymesTM that are active in both acidic and alkaline environments
- Comprehensive combination to support the digestion of all food types
- Helps support the breakdown of hidden gluten and casein
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Integrative Therapeutics Similase GFCF contains the following:
- Supplement Facts: Serving Size 2 capsules, Servings per Container 60
- Microbial Enzymes 536 mg: DPP IV Protease Blend (Protease I, II, III, IV, V), Amylase, Lipase (I, II), Phytase, Lactase (I, II), Cellulase (I, II), Sucrase (Invertase)
- Other Ingredients: Vegetable capsule (modified cellulose), cellulose, inulin (from chicory root), calcium laurate, silicon dioxide
Contains no: Sugar, salt, yeast, gluten, soy, dairy products, artificial colors, flavors, preservatives, or ingredients of animal origin
Warning: While Similase GFCF will reduce the level of reactive gliadin and gluten proteins in a meal, it is advised that Celiac disease sufferers continue with their normal gluten exclusion diet as even small amounts of gliadin can cause adverse reactions in the most sensitized individuals. If pregnant, nursing, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare professional prior to use.
Take 2 capsules with each meal or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
This product works great. I take 1-2 caps at start of my meals, depending on meal size. I used to use Therazyme HCL or Pan. They worked great too. Though this product digests all food and then has special enzymes to digest gluten, which I am allergic to. I still avoid gluten, though you never know what food it is in, especially when eating out.