Magnesium Taurate from Cardiovascular Research promotes relaxation. It is good for tense, painful, cramping muscles and nerves, and is very important for heart problems such as angina and arrhythmias. Supports healthy thyroid function.
Magnesium Taurate supports the following:
- Magnesium is a major mineral in all-human bodies and it is necessary for every major biologic process, including glucose metabolism, protein synthesis and cell energy production.
- Essential for proper utilization of two other very important electrolytes, calcium and potassium.
- Magnesium Taurate is the best form of this essential "magic" mineral. Magnesium is extremely important to good health, but most Americans are deficient in it.
- Why are Americans so deficient in magnesium? Our food supply, due to poor commercial farming methods have depleted our soils of this essential mineral. Therefore, we are just not getting enough in our diets. Magnesium has to be replenished daily because it is readily excreted in urine and sweat. This is especially so for people who are active outdoors in the heat, or exercise vigorously under any conditions.
- Drinking alcohol depletes minerals, especially magnesium and potassium. Coffee, cola, soft drinks and sugar are also a major cause of magnesium depletion. Furthermore, many drugs cause the body to eliminate magnesium.
- If you have trouble sleeping, have nerve, tension or heart troubles, try Magnesium Taurate. Many of my clients report a definite increase in well being, and say it helps them sleep deeply. For better sleep people take two capsules right before bed.
- An important note for people with heart problems: Magnesium could save your life. Many people, who have a heart spell, angina attack, etc., take some magnesium immediately. Most people report it is fast acting and calms down everything.
- Magnesium Taurate is an excellent bio-available form of this important mineral.
Magnesium Important for Diabetes:
- Magnesium plays a pivotal role in the secretion and function of insulin. Measurable magnesium deficiency is common in diabetes and in many of its complications, including heart disease, eye damage, high blood pressure and obesity. When the treatment of diabetes includes magnesium, these problems are prevented or minimized.
- Dr. Larry Resnick of Cornell University, involved in magnesium research for over 20 years, reports that adequate magnesium intake improves insulin response, improves glucose tolerance and reduces the stickiness of red blood cell membranes. Magnesium also seems to be essential in the treatment of peripheral vascular disease associated with diabetes.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Cardiovascular Research Ltd. Magnesium Taurate contains the following:
- Magnesium 125 mg (Taurate)
- Other ingredients: Gelatin, Calcium Stearate, Cellulose, Silicon Dioxide, Croscarmellose Sodium
Take one or two capsules daily, or as directed by a physician.