DHEA, 60 Vcaps
DHEA from Premier Research Labs is derived from wild yams and supports the DHEA hormone that is secreted mainly by the adrenal glands, which declines with age, by providing benefits of healthy aging, balanced mood and hormone levels.
- This natural-source DHEA (dehydroepiandrosterone) is USP-grade and derived from wild yams (solvent-free) - not synthetic source
- DHEA is a hormone secreted mainly by the adrenal glands; peaks by mid-20s and gradually declines with age
- Studies suggest that DHEA is beneficial for healthy aging, balanced mood and hormone levels
Premier DHEA contains the following:
- Supplement Facts: Serving Size 1 capsule, Servings per Container 60
- DHEA (dehydroepiandrosterone) 25 mg
- Other Ingredients: Stabilized Rice Bran, Vegetable Cellulose Capsule
- This is a Gluten Free product
WARNING: Not for use by individuals under the age of 18 years. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult a physician or licensed qualified healthcare professional before using this product if you have, or have a family history of, breast cancer, prostate cancer, prostate enlargement, heard disease, low "good" cholesterol (HDL), or if you are using any other dietary supplements, prescription drug, or over-the-counter drug. Do not exceed recommended serving. Exceeding recommended serving may cause serious adverse health effects. Possible side effects include acne, hair loss, hair growth on the face (in women), aggressiveness, irritability, and increased levels of estrogen. Discontinue use and call a physician or licensed healthcare professional immediately if you experience rapid heartbeat, dizziness, blurred vision, or similar symptoms.
For men: Take 1 capsule, 4 times daily. For women: Take 1 capsule, 2 times daily. As with all hormone products, consult your practitioner prior to use.
Note: The manufacture date is the first six numbers of the lot number on the bottle, it is written year-month-day. The industry standard shelf life is 2 years from the manufacture date, but Premier nitrogen flushes their bottles to remove the oxygen, allowing the product to keep for 2 – 5 years. Oils and probiotics will lose potency faster than herbs or minerals.
Product ReviewsWrite Review