EarthWrappe, Full Body
The EarthWrappe Full Body from Premier Research Labs is a direct, far infrared heating pad with rose granite discs that helps relax tight muscles and soothe aches and joint pains with gentle, deep penetrating heat.
- Delivers direct far infrared heat up to 3 inches into the body to help temporarily relieve deep muscle tension and joint pain
- Rose granite stone discs help distribute infrared heat evenly
- Helps promote relaxation and stress relief
- May help relieve muscle strains, sprains, tension and stiffness
- Emits negative ions - may cleanse air and boost mood
- May aid detoxification - suitable for use with castor oil packs
- May help support blood circulation
- May support the immune system
- May help inhibit bacterial growth
- May help reduce fatigue
Far Infrared Heat is the invisible part of the Sun's spectrum, not to be confused with ultraviolet light which may damage your skin. FIR is the safest form energy that is directly transmitted onto objects because of its specific wavelength. The human body can easily absorb far-infrared heat because of its deep penetrating ability. Studies have shown that far infrared waves can actually penetrate up to 2-3 inches deep into muscular tissue and ligaments. The thermal effect within the deep layers of tissues cause blood vessels in capillaries to dilate which improves blood circulation and promotes healing and wellness.
Infrared heat is found in near infrared wavelengths (which heats the surface first and the interior through conduction) and in far infrared heat (which sends deep penetrating heat to create a uniform warming effect). Far infrared heat can be found in two forms, direct and indirect. Direct far infrared provides the deep heat to warm you up without raising the temperature of the surrounding air. Indirect Far infrared heat comes to us through absorbing the excess energy transmitted from plants or animals that are in close proximity to us.
If you have a concern you should always consult your primary physician before using any Product:
- Have open Wounds
- Precautions: Malignancy (including skin lesions), implanted silicon or silicon prostheses, metal implants
Indication for Use:
The heating Pad is intended to address the temporary relief of minor muscle pain and stiffness, the temporary relief of joint pain associated with arthritis, the temporary relief of muscle spasms, minor sprains, and strains, minor muscular back pain, the relaxation of muscles, and the temporary increase of local circulation.
Easy Start Up
Your heating Pad is powered and enhanced by Therasage Rx's therapeutic deep, penetrating infrared heat as well as its Negative Ion technology to optimize your health and wellness. To get started, simply remove it from it's box and packing bag, and you will see that it is ready for immediate use.
Actual Pad Weight: 24 lbs Dimensions: 70"L x 24" W (200 Watts)
Product ReviewsWrite Review