Sorry, this product was not popular so we stopped carrying it in our online store. If you would like to special order it please call our office at 303-845-1827.
Premier Magnesium (Powder) from Premier Research Labs features highly absorbable magnesium with a refreshing watermelon flavor. It is an important mineral that supports a wide range of functions in the body, including healthy heart, bones, teeth and pH balance. Magnesium also helps the utilization of B complex vitamins and vitamins A & C
- Support for healthy heart, bone, teeth and pH balance
- Helps the utilization of B complex vitamins and vitamins A and C.
- Contains NO: MSG, additives or excipients
- Manufactured in a cGMP-compliant facility
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Premier Magnesium (Powder) contains the following:
- Supplement Facts: Serving Size 2 teaspoons, Servings per Container about 24
- Magnesium (as Magnesium Lactate) 400 mg
- Other Ingredients: Natural Flavors (no MSG), Fructooligosaccharides, Stevia Extract
- Keep out of reach of children
No magnesium stearate (an undesirable excipient), artificial flavors, artificial colors, or artificial preservatives.
Adults: Take one serving daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Mix two teaspoons in water or juice and stir well. This powder dissolves best in warm water.
In cold water, it may not dissolve completely. Store in a cool, dry place.
If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Note: The manufacture date is the first six numbers of the lot number on the bottle, it is written year-month-day. The industry standard shelf life is 2 years from the manufacture date, but Premier nitrogen flushes their bottles to remove the oxygen, allowing the product to keep for 2 – 5 years. Oils and probiotics will lose potency faster than herbs or minerals.