Natural Gesterone Cream, 1.4 oz.
Natural Gesterone Cream from Premier Research Labs is a premier quality, bio-identical USP-grade natural progesterone cream (processed from wild yam). No parabens, propylene glycol or peg-8 stearate.
Premier Natural Gesterone Cream:
- Premier-quality, USP-grade natural progesterone cream (from wild yam)
- Bio-identical to the body's own progesterone
- Does not contain synthetic hormones
- 100% nontoxic; no benzene, propylene glycol, parabens, polysorbate 60, etc.
- Does not leave sticky residue on skin
- Up to 98 percent absorption, compared to 3-6 percent with ordinary creams
- Best for pre-menopausal women
- Supports healthy hormone balance
- Supports issues related to estrogen imbalance
- No side effects as often found with synthetic hormone replacement
Premier Natural Gesterone Cream contains the following:
- PhytoInfusion Serum [Purified Water, Zea Mays Oil, Vegetable-Based Fatty Acids, Vegetable-Based Glycerin, Daucus Carota (Carrot) Root, Guar Gum, Allium Cepa (Onion) Whole Extract, Citrus Ret. (Orange) Peel Extract, Prunus Arm. (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Corylus Ave. (Hazelnut) Oil, Vitis Vin. (Grape) Seed Extract, Equisetum Arv. (Horsetail) Leaf Extract, Rosa Spp. (Rose) Petal Oil], USP Natural Progesterone (3%; 32 mg/1/4 teaspoon; derived from Wild Yam)
- Keep out of reach of children
Massage 1/4 teaspoon of cream into the skin, two times daily. Store in a cool, dry place.
Do NOT use if you are pregnant or nursing. Keep out of the reach of children.
Product ReviewsWrite Review
Great so far
Posted by Lori on Aug 3rd 2017
Definitely more energy right away. Clearer complication less acne. Hoping it help me with migraines not yet so far.
LNH Team: We are happy this is helping you, Lori. Other customers have had success treating hormonal migraines with Dr. Peat's Progest E Complex. We find the Progest E Complex is a more direct and concentrated form of progesterone. If your migraines are not hormonal the Progest E Complex would not be the best solution for you. We encourage you to call the office and talk with us about options to help your migraines.
Posted by Leslie on Jan 3rd 2017
I was kind of mystified by my reaction. I have used the Progest E for years and have also used other progesterone creams before. I felt terrible every time I used it. I tried using only a very tiny amount and still same thing. My hormones felt very off and even my liver didn't feel good. It feels like I just can't process it at all. And unfortunately, It's not returnable.
I am sorry you reacted to this product. I have not heard this from anyone before. It is always possible for an individual to have a reaction to some ingredient. The truth is, for natural progesterone I highly favor Kenogen Progest E Oil. It is pure natural progesterone in vitamin E, that is it, nothing else. It can be used internally or externally. It is our number one best selling and most loved product. We carry the Premier product because some people request it. Wishing you the best in health, Timothy Long
Posted by Unknown on Oct 24th 2016
I was referred to try this and was pleasantly surprised how it worked.