OsteoVen, 60 Vcaps
OsteoVen from Premier Research Labs provides advanced support for healthy bones, joints and flexibility, including healthy cartilage and connective tissue. (Previously Bone & Joint Complex)
- Comprehensive, synergistic nutriture to support joint and tissue growth, repair, regeneration and alkalinization
- Supports the body's natural anti-inflammatory, anti-infective and detoxification processes
- Extraordinary bone support formula features three key blends: Bone and Joint Max, Immuno-Joint Blend, and Inflamma-Free.
- Also features the key nutrient, delta-tocotrienol for healthy inflammatory support.
Warning: Consuming this product can expose you to lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food !California Prop 65
PRLabs: The absorption of minuscule amounts of lead (Pb) due to the inherent metal levels present in water and soil during plant growth is not unusual. We have taken EXTREME precautions to ensure that our products contain the lowest possible amount of naturally occurring heavy metals by careful sourcing, selecting and diligent testing, using state-of-the-art analytical techniques such as inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry (ICP-MS). ICP-MS is one of the most sensitive techniques currently available on the market for measuring heavy metal content and can detect as low as 0.01 ppb (0.01 micro gram per kg) of heavy metals. All our raw materials are screened for heavy metal content before use in formulations. Every production batch of our final products is tested again (after manufacture) to confirm that our products meet or exceed the FDA and UPS heavy metal thresholds. It is virtually impossible to manufacture natural botanical dietary supplement products without trace amounts of lead due to the inherent lead levels present in water and soil, each finished product is also analyzed for heavy metal levels. Every dietary supplement product produced at PRL is released for human consumption after meeting PRL Quality Standards that meet or exceed federal safety standards.
If we drink the recommended amount of water or eat the recommended 2-3 servings of vegetables a day, we could be consuming lead amounts over the Prop 65 levels. If the typical American diet alone may exceed the Prop 65 levels every day, how meaningful are the lower limits for supplements? This shows how stringent and impractical these levels are to achieve for all dietary supplements and cosmetics, especially products made with ingredients derived from nature.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Premier OsteoVen contains the following:
- Supplement Facts: Serving Size 1 capsule, Servings per Container 60
- Calcium 24 mg (as carbonate from marine coaral and Aquamin F)
- Vitamin K2 38 mcg (Menaquinone-7)
- Magnesium 8 mg (as carbonate from marine coral and Aquamin F)
- Bone and Joint Max 298 mg: Cetyl Fatty Acids (predominately Cetyl Myristate and Cetyl Myristoleate), Marine Coral (whole), Organic Chlorella (whole; broken cell wall) (Chlorella sorokiniana), Aquamin F Mineralized Red Algae (whole) (Lithothamnion sp.), Organic Alfalfa (herb) (Medicago sativa)
- Joint Phyto-Flex Essentials 196 mg: Organic Prickly Pear (cladode) (Opuntia ficus-indica), Reishi (fruiting body) (Ganoderma lucidum), Tocotrienols (predominately delta and gamma fractions), Organic Kelp (whole) (Ascophyllum nodosum), Turmeric (rhizome) (Curcuma longa), Indian Frankincense (resin) Extract (Boswellia serrata)
- Other Ingredients: Dicalcium Phosphate, Vegetable Cellulose Capsule
- Keep out of reach of children
No magnesium stearate (an undesirable excipient), artificial colors, artificial flavors, or artificial preservatives. 100% solvent-free vegetable capsules.
Take 1 capsule, 3 times daily. For special programs recommended by your practitioner, up to 12 individual servings may be taken daily. Store in a cool, dry place.
Note: The manufacture date is the first six numbers of the lot number on the bottle, it is written year-month-day. The industry standard shelf life is 2 years from the manufacture date, but Premier nitrogen flushes their bottles to remove the oxygen, allowing the product to keep for 2 – 5 years. Oils and probiotics will lose potency faster than herbs or minerals.
Product ReviewsWrite Review