Premier Probiotic Caps, 30 Vcaps
Premier Probiotic 60 capsule size is available, click here.
Premier Probiotic Caps from Premier Research Labs contain powerful, broad-spectrum "good bacteria" for ideal intestinal ecology, proper digestion and immunity. Promotes healthy flora to prevent against yeast and candida overgrowth, gas and bloating and more.
- Twelve different viable strains of beneficial flora to support all major groups of health-promoting intestinal bacteria
- Unique Japanese process using 92 different natural herbs and barks, cultured for 5 years to produce healthy, mature flora and highly bio-available nutrients
- Certified as 6.25 times stronger than any other lactic acid bacteria
- Ideal for all body types
- Highly biologically available source of 10 vitamins, 8 minerals and 18 amino acids
- Fully "live" raw nutrient concentrate; not freeze-dried (hibernating) flora with only 2-3 strains of probiotics
- 1 million CFU lactic acid bacteria/capsule
- Allergy-free: non-dairy base (milk-free) and wheat free
- No animal-based ingredients (vegan)
- Refrigeration recommended (not required)
- A truly first-class fully living probiotic culture is critical to the maintenance of healthy intestinal ecology and digestion. This is crucial to the success of everyone's health program.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Premier Probiotic Caps contains the following:
- Supplement Facts: Serving Size 1 capsule, Servings per Container 30
- Proprietary Fermented Culture 360 mg: Fermented culture of fruits, vegetables, mushrooms, and seaweeds containing prebiotics, enzymes, bacteriocins, trace amounts of vitamins, minerals, and amino acids
- Proprietary Organic Acid Blend 1.94 mg: Citric Acid, lactic acid, formic acid, acetic acid
- Lactic Acid Bacteria 1 million CFU** Bifidobacterium Species (breve ss. breve, infantis ss. infantis, longum), Enterococcus Species (faecalis TH10), Lactobacillus Species (brevis, acidophilus, bulgaricus, casei ssp. casei, fermentum, helveticus ss. jugurti, plantarum) Strep. thermophilus
- Other Ingredients: Mountain spring water, safflower oil, beeswax, lecithin and vegetable softgel (tapioca processed from Manihot esculenta root, glycerin, carrageenan and caramel)
- Contains soy
- Keep out of reach of children
**At time of manufacture
Take 1 capsule, 3 times daily, especially effective between meals. Store in a cool, dry place.
Note: The manufacture date is the first six numbers of the lot number on the bottle, it is written year-month-day. The industry standard shelf life is 2 years from the manufacture date, but Premier nitrogen flushes their bottles to remove the oxygen, allowing the product to keep for 2 – 5 years. Oils and probiotics will lose potency faster than herbs or minerals.
Product ReviewsWrite Review