VenaMend, 60 Vcaps
This product may have an expiration date in 2017 and we believe it is perfectly fresh and potent as brand new. The expiration dates by law are well before there are any possible issues. Premier Research Labs states: Between the time we package a product and the time it is consumed, we’ve provided a state-of-the-art escort using VioliteTM containers (patent-pending by PRL) that block the range of light known to rancidify fats. In addition, nitrogen-flushing (preceded by our own unique, oxygen-elimination pre-flush system) and induction sealing (for superior protection) are also used for the ultimate in freshness and preserving high-frequency cellular resonance.
Limited Overstock supplies. On sale until limited extra supply is gone. If still on our website sale page, then it is still available. All sale products are final sale and not returnable.
VenaMend from Premier Research Labs features Dio-Max, two highly effective bioflavonoids, diosmin and hesperidin, coupled with Dio-Pro. Together they promote healthy venous tone and skin rejuvenation. Enjoy healthy, smooth-looking legs again! (Previously Invisi-Vein)
- Rejuvenate your circulation & diminish spider veins
- Improve vein health by supporting vein wall tone, strength and elasticity, as well as vein permeability.
- Get to the root cause of many vein conditions: inadequate antioxidant and nutritional support; now you can lavishly nourish your veins and arteries.
- Provide lasting relief from problems associated with unsightly veins, including minor pain, aching and discomfort.
- Help improve the actual appearance of unsightly veins
Research: CNRS- French National Center for Scientific Research
The Anti-inflammatory activity of diosmin and hesperidin in rat colitis induced by TNBS
"The intestinal anti-inflammatory activity of two flavonoids, hesperidin and diosmin, was evaluated in the acute stage of the trinitrobenzenesulfonic acid (TNBS) model of rat colitis.
The results obtained showed that pretreatment with diosmin (10 mg/kg) or hesperidin (10 and 25 mg/kg) reduced colonic damage compared to TNBS control rats. This effect was confirmed biochemically by a reduction in colonic myeloperoxidase activity compared to non-treated colitic animals. Colonic glutathione levels in colitic animals were significantly increased after hesperidin or diosmin treatment.
Diosmin decreased colonic MDA production and inhibited LTB4 synthesis, whereas hesperidin failed to do so. Conversely, only esperidin improved colonic fluid absorption, which was impaired in colitic animals.
In conclusion, both diosmin and hesperidin were able to prevent colonic inflammation, acting via a mechanism in which protection against oxidative insult may play a role."
Premier VenaMend contains the following:
- Supplement Facts: Serving Size 2 capsules, Servings per Container 30
- Dio-Max 1,000 mg: Diosmin, Hesperidin [Natural orange (fruit) extract (Citrus sinensis) standardized to Hesperidin min. 80%]
- Dio-Pro 70 mg: Bovine Colostrum (milk), Marine Coral (whole)
- Other Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose Capsule
No magnesium stearate (an undesirable excipient), corn, soy, salt, sugar, wheat, yeast, artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
Take 2 capsules daily for the first two months. Then take 1 capsule daily thereafter. Store in a cool, dry place.
Product ReviewsWrite Review