Premier Wildland Pollen, 6 oz Granules
Premier Wildland Pollen from Premier Research Labs contains raw, unheated pollen that has been uniquely collected by bees in Western Canada. The outstanding benefits of pollen have been documented through centuries of use. Bee pollen is considered by many to be one of nature's most unique products and has been used traditionally by numerous cultures. (Previously Premier Camellia Pollen-FX)
Premier Wildland Pollen supports the following:
- Like Premier UltraPollen, Wildland Pollen has a positive impact on hormones
- Super food for uro-genital tract
- Bioflavinoid rich food and very commonly used for prostate and uterine issues
- Bee pollen is one of the oldest, most researched, healing foods on the planet
- Rich in highly concentrated vitamins, minerals, proteins, amino acids, hormones, enzymes and fats
- Contains a vast array of phytonutrients
- According to Premier Research Labs, this pollen source is unquestionably the freshest, cleanest, most alive source of bee pollen we have ever found.
- It is genuine Super Nutrition from western Canada (not rancid, pesticided, "off-tasting" pollen which can actually be a toxic stress).
- The outstanding benefits of pollen have been documented through centuries of use."Honeybee pollen is the richest sources of vitamins found in nature in a single food. Even if bee pollen had non of its other vital ingredients, it's content of rutin alone would justify taking at least a teaspoon daily, if for no other reason that strengthening the capillaries. Pollen is extremely rich in rutin and may have the highest content of any source, plus it provides a high content of the nucleics RNA and DNA." -Researchers at the Russian Institute of Apiculture
- Our raw, unheated pollen is collected by hardy bees from flowering plants in pristine northwest Canada. (These super bees are able to survive extreme cold such as 55 degrees F below zero in winter.)
Premier Wildland Pollen contains the following:
- Supplement Facts: Serving Size 1 Tsp (approx. 4 g), Servings per Container About 42
- Calories 15, Total Carbohydrates 2 g, Sugars 1 g, Protein 1 g
- Bee pollen 4 g
- Other Ingredients: None
- Keep out of reach of children
No added magnesium stearate (an undesirable excipient), artificial colors, artificial flavors, or artificial preservatives.
Take 1 teaspoon daily mixed in liquid or food. For sensitive people, begin by taking 2 or 3 granules per day and slowly build up.
Please enjoy the benefits of this super pollen in your daily regimen. Great when mixed with honey.
Please refrigerate after opening.
Product ReviewsWrite Review