Gamma Vitamin E Complex 90 Gels
This product can be easily special ordered or drop shipped by calling us at 1-303 845 1827
Protocol for Life Balance Gamma Vitamin E Complex contains a full range of tocopherols and tocotrienols for antioxidant protection. When taking vitamin E, don't settle for the common singular vitamin E products and the synthetic E they put in multi formulas. Use a full spectrum natural E such as Gamma E. Vitamin E is one of the most important nutrients you can take to increase your health.
- Fantastic for skin, heart, circulation and more
- Removal of free radicals from the body
- Balancing of inflammatory response
- Gamma-E Complex provides the necessary full range of antioxidant protection of Vitamin E because it contains a natural balance of Tocopherols plus a full complement of Tocotrienols
- As a complex, the vitamin E family acts to stabilize cell membranes, provide support for a healthy neurological system, and plays a role in the maintenance of cardiovascular health.
- Formulated by doctors and clinical scientists exclusively for licensed healthcare practitioners.
- Contains no soy oil or soy proteins!
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Gamma Vitamin E Complex contains the following:
- Supplement Facts: Serving Size 2 Softgels, Servings per Container 45
- Calories 10, Calories from Fat 10, Total Fat 1 g,
- Vitamin E 400 IU (as natural d-alpha Tocopherol)
- Natural mixed Tocopherols 400 mg
- Tocomin Mixed Palm Tocotrienol Complex 10 mg
- Other Ingredients: Softgel Capsule (gelatin, glycerin, water, carob), Rice Bran Oil
- Each serving also has the following natrually occuring Mixed Tocopherols and Mixed Tocotrienols: gamma-Tocopherol, delta-Tocopherol, beta-Tocopherol, gamma-Tocotrienol, alpha-Tocotrienol, delta-Tocotrienol, beta-Tocotrienol
Vitamin E from soy
Not manufactured with yeast, wheat, gluten, milk, egg, fish, shellfish, or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
Take 2 softgels 1 to 2 times daily, preferably with meals, or as directed. Store in a cool, dry place.
CAUTIONS/INTERACTIONS: For adults only. Vitamin E may interact with blood thinning medications, including anticoagulant, anti-platelet and anti-inflammatory medications. It may also interact with cyclosporine and chemotherapy regimens. Consult a physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, have a medical condition, or are planning to have surgery. Keep out of reach of children.
Product ReviewsWrite Review