Gamma Vitamin E Complex 90 Gels
Protocol for Life Balance Gamma Vitamin E Complex contains a full range of tocopherols and tocotrienols for antioxidant protection. When taking vitamin E, don't settle for the common singular vitamin E products and the synthetic E they put in multi formulas. Use a full spectrum natural E such as Gamma E. Vitamin E is one of the most important nutrients you can take to increase your health.
- Fantastic for skin, heart, circulation and more
- Removal of free radicals from the body
- Balancing of inflammatory response
- Gamma-E Complex provides the necessary full range of antioxidant protection of Vitamin E because it contains a natural balance of Tocopherols plus a full complement of Tocotrienols
- As a complex, the vitamin E family acts to stabilize cell membranes, provide support for a healthy neurological system, and plays a role in the maintenance of cardiovascular health.
- Formulated by doctors and clinical scientists exclusively for licensed healthcare practitioners.
- Contains no soy oil or soy proteins!
Gamma Vitamin E Complex contains the following:
- Supplement Facts: Serving Size 2 Softgels, Servings per Container 45
- Calories 10, Calories from Fat 10, Total Fat 1 g,
- Vitamin E 400 IU (as natural d-alpha Tocopherol)
- Natural mixed Tocopherols 400 mg
- Tocomin Mixed Palm Tocotrienol Complex 10 mg
- Other Ingredients: Softgel Capsule (gelatin, glycerin, water, carob), Rice Bran Oil
- Each serving also has the following natrually occuring Mixed Tocopherols and Mixed Tocotrienols: gamma-Tocopherol, delta-Tocopherol, beta-Tocopherol, gamma-Tocotrienol, alpha-Tocotrienol, delta-Tocotrienol, beta-Tocotrienol
Vitamin E from soy
Not manufactured with yeast, wheat, gluten, milk, egg, fish, shellfish, or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
Take 2 softgels 1 to 2 times daily, preferably with meals, or as directed. Store in a cool, dry place.
CAUTIONS/INTERACTIONS: For adults only. Vitamin E may interact with blood thinning medications, including anticoagulant, anti-platelet and anti-inflammatory medications. It may also interact with cyclosporine and chemotherapy regimens. Consult a physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, have a medical condition, or are planning to have surgery. Keep out of reach of children.
Product ReviewsWrite Review