Hair-Skin-Nails Ultra 60 vcaps
Pure Encapsulations Hair-Skin-Nails Ultra with Metafolin L-5-MTHF supports healthy hair, skin and nails.
Pure Encapsulations Hair-Skin-Nails Ultra supports the following:
Vitamin C, zinc, copper, manganese and silica are integral collagen and keratin cofactors, promoting skin elasticity. Optimal levels of these nutrients, as well as folate, have been associated with healthy hair, skin and nails. PureWay-C, a rapidly absorbed enhanced retention vitamin C, supports skin resiliency and helps counter the effects of oxidative stress along with sustained release CoQ10 complex. Niacinamide and zinc promote immune function in the skin. The proanthocyanidins in grape seed extract help to stabilize collagen and elastin by moderating the proteolytic enzymes collagenase and elastase.
Clinical studies indicate that biotin may help reinforce the keratin structure of the nails, promoting strength and thickness. PABA supports the appearance of healthy hair, through its effects on melanin metabolism. BioCell Collagen is a patented, hydrolyzed and denatured low molecular weight collagen, providing a naturally occurring matrix of hyaluronic acid (HA), chondroitin sulfate and amino acids including lysine, proline and hydroxyproline. These structural components support the elasticity and firmness of skin. Furthermore, HA attracts water, promoting hydration and moisture retention within the dermal matrix. Case reports have revealed that BioCell Collagen helped moderate the appearance of wrinkles and blemishes in the skin.
Hair-Skin-Nails Ultra provides key building blocks and nutrients to support skin elasticity and hydration, healthy hair, and nail strength and thickness.
Metafolin is a registered Trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
BioCell Collagen is a trademark of BioCell Technology LLC, Newport Beach, California USA (US Patents 6,025,327; 6,323,319; 6,780,841; 7,091,180; 7,799,348; 8,563,045).
- Vitamin C, zinc, silica, manganese, and copper function as vital cofactors for collagen and keratin, and support optimal skin elasticity
- These nutrients, along with folate are also crucial for the optimal health of your hair and nails as well
- PureWay-C, a rapidly absorbed enhanced retention vitamin C, helps fight oxidative stress and promotes the resiliency of your skin
Pure Encapsulations Hair-Skin-Nails Ultra contains the following:
- Supplement Facts: Serving Size 2 Capsules, Servings per Container 30
- Vitamin C 250 mg (as PureWay-C)
- Niacin 20 mg (as niacinamide)
- Folate 400 mcg (as Metafolin, L-5-MTHF)
- Biotin 6 mg
- Zinc 30 mg (as zinc citrate)
- Copper 1 mg (as copper glycinate)
- Manganese 2 mg (as manganese citrate)
- Silica 30 mg [from Bamboo (bambusa spp.) Extract, stem]
- PABA 150 mg (Para-aminobenzoic acid)
- BioCell Collagen 500 mg [hydrolyzed collagen complex (chicken sternal cartilage) providing (typical) hydrolyzed collagen 60% (300 mg)]
- Grape Extract 140 mg (Vitis vinifera) (seed) (standardized to 92% polyphenols)
- CoQ10 60 mg (blend of MicorActive Q10cyclodextrin complex and CoQ10)
- Other Ingredients: Maltodextrin, rice bran wax, citrus bioflavonoids, potato starch, ascorbyl palmitate, vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
- Keep out of reach of children
Sourced and manufactured to avoid: Artificial Additives, Allergens, GMOs, Environmental Contaminants, Added Excipients
Warning: If pregnant, consult your physician before taking this or any other product.
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules daily, in divided doses, with meals.
Product ReviewsWrite Review