Pregnenolone 30 mg, 180 vcaps
Pure Encapsulations Pregnenolone is a natural precursor to over 150 steroid hormones, helps support the immune system, mood and memory.
- Supports healthy hormone balance
- Stress, anxiety and anti-aging
- Supports memory and concentration
- Healthy complexion
- Capillaries, adrenals and joints
- Pregnenolone, 3-alpha-hydroxy-5-beta-pregnen-20-one, is a natural steroid hormone produced in the body from cholesterol. Pregnenolone is the precursor to progesterone and DHEA, other anti-aging hormones.
- Has been described as the "Grandmother of all Steroid Hormones," since all steroid hormones, over 150 of them, are derived from pregnenolone.
- In the body, it takes one or two metabolic pathways, converting to DHEA and/or progesterone. It is likely that the body will convert pregnenolone appropriately, according to its needs.
- Pregnenolone is a safe source of DHEA because your body converts it upon need. Wild yam extracts (dioscorea) that claim to be a source of DHEA and progesterone are not because dioscorea cannot be converted to DHEA inside the body but only in a chemical factory. It can be dangerous for some people to take DHEA is because it can too easily convert to estrogen or testosterone. These hormones in excess (which is often the case today) can encourage the growth of cancer.
- Dr. Raymond Peat, PhD, a world-renowned expert on the subject of hormones, thyroid, oils and fats, says pregnenolone is an anti-aging food and can be compared to a food supplement such as a vitamin.
- Pregnenolone has a calming effect because it prevents formation of substances that cause anxiety and panic. I have known people to no longer need to take dangerous sedatives once they switch to pregnenolone.
- Pregnenolone research has shown it to be a major memory enhancer. It is also used to protect the body against cortisone toxicity. Additionally it has been used to reduce bulging eyes in Grave's disease patients.
- Studies show that the body makes 60% less of this hormone at age 75 than it does at age 35.
Although these testimonials speak directly about Premier Pregnenolone, you can expect the same benefits from Pure Encapsulations Pregnenolone.
"Thanks to Premier Pregnenolone, Pure Encapsulations Astaxanthin, Progest-E and vitamin D, my skin is not thick like usual, it has thinned out and is very peachy, very clear. I have never had skin like this!" -J.S., Florida
"Ray Peat said it keeps your skin from getting too many wrinkles, I have taken it for many years even before I found "yours" from Premier. No one believes I am 81, "I must have had a facelift" they say. Smooth skin=Pregnenolone!" -A.L., Florida
Ko-ichi wanted me to tell you that in the first two weeks of taking only the Premier Pregnenolone and Thera-Zyme Pan enzyme, he lost 2 inches off of his abdomen. He has been struggling with having a little pot belly (he is quite slim otherwise) that he just couldn't get rid of no matter how many situps he did, etc. Just like magic, his tummy disappeared in two weeks. It is almost completely flat. It has remained that way. He was just amazed. He reminded me to tell you also that I have been sleeping so much better since I started taking your supplements, too. I have suffered from sleep problems for the last 5 or 6 years. It isn't perfect yet, but it is so much better. What a difference to be able to sleep through the night!" -Grace E., MN
Pregnenolone by Dr. Raymond Peat
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
Pure Encapsulations Pregnenolone contains the following:
- Supplement Facts: Serving Size 1 capsule, Servings per Container 180
- Pregnenolone 30 mg (3-alpha-hydroxy-5-beta-pregnen-20-one)
- Other Ingredients: hypo-allergenic plant fiber (cellulose), vegetarian capsule (cellulose and water)
- Keep out of reach of children
Sourced and manufactured to avoid: Artificial Additives, Allergens, GMOs, Environmental Contaminants, Added Excipients
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule daily, with a meal.
Warning: Not for use by individuals under the age of 18 years. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a physician or licensed qualified healthcare professional before using the product if you have, or have a family history of, prostate cancer, prostate enlargement, heart disease, low "good" cholesterol (HDL), or if you are using any other dietary supplement, prescription drug, or over-the-counter drug. Do not exceed the recommended serving. Exceeding the recommended serving may cause serious adverse health effects. Possible side effects include acne, hair loss, hair growth on the face (in women), aggressiveness, irritability, and increased levels of estrogen. Discontinue use and call a physician or licensed qualified health professional immediately if you experience rapid heartbeat, dizziness, blurred vision, or other similar symptoms.
Product ReviewsWrite Review