Zinc 30 mg 60 capsules from Pure Encapsulations is a highly absorbable zinc picolinate. Zinc is essential for immune support.
- Zinc plays an important role in supporting the body's defense system, and is related to the normal absorption and actions of the B vitamins.
- It is a constituent of over two dozen enzymes involved in digestion and metabolism, including carbonic anhydrase which is vital to tissue respiration.
- Important for healthy skin.
- Zinc is essential for the healthy storage and metabolism of carbohydrates.
- Plays a fundamental role in collagen formation and healthy tissue development.
- Also essential for normal fetal and reproductive development, and it contributes to healthy prostatic function.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Pure Encapsulations Zinc contains the following:
- Supplement Facts: Serving Size 1 Capsule, Servings per Container 60
- Zinc 30 mg (as zinc picolinate)
- Other Ingredients: Hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), ascorbyl palmitate, vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
- Keep out of reach of children
Sourced and manufactured to avoid: Artificial Additives, Allergens, GMOs, Environmental Contaminants, Added Excipients
Warning: If pregnant, consult your physician before taking this or any other product.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule daily, with meals.