MethylMax 60 Tablets
Sorry, this product is on back order at Sanesco. They have no date for when it will be available again.
Existing Customers who have already been set up to order Sanesco can log in to see the pricing and place your orders.
New Customers please Call us at 303-845-1827, or email us at email@example.com so we can enable you to order Sanesco products. International customers can email us if calling is an issue. We are in the office Monday through Friday, 8:00 to 3:00 Mountain Time. We offer free consultations with one of our practitioners to assist all our Sanesco customers in choosing the best formulas. And we offer free consultations with all Sanesco lab testing.
Sanesco MethylMax is a comprehensive methylation formula. MethylMax is Sanesco's enteric-coated SAMe formula. SAMe, a primary methyl donor, has extensive scientific validation as an antidepressant, as well as a support for liver function and joint health.
- SAMe has been used as primary or adjunctive therapy in patients suffering from physical and mental fatigue and depression.
- Methylation support is suggested when an elevated norepinephrine/epinephrine ratio is reported.
- The SAMe is high quality, sourced in Italy; the form is known "in the industry" as S,S S-adenosylmethionine tosylate disulfate. SAMe is considered the body's primary methyl donor, but other methyl donors are also included: Trimethylglycine (TMG or Betaine) and methylcobalamin, together with folic acid and P5P.
- Methylation is needed in many biochemical processes in the body. In Communication System Management, a significant methylation step occurs in the conversion of norepinephrine to epinephrine. When norepinephrine is elevated and epinephrine is low, additional methylation support may be required.
- Another important methylation reaction is in the conversion of the intermediate, N-acetylserotonin into melatonin. In other words, to be able to change serotonin into melatonin for a good night's sleep, a methyl donor is required. It is well-known that proper methylation is consistently required for the homocysteine cycle to function correctly. Elevations in homocysteine are toxic to the brain as well as the rest of the body. SAMe is involved in preventing homocysteine elevations.
- MethylMax may be used in conjunction with Prolent as well as with protocols that address the catecholamine pathway.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Monograph: Managing Depression & Anxiety by R.W. Watkins, MD, MPH, FAAFP
Sanesco MethylMax contains the following:
- Supplement Facts: Serving Size 2 tablets, Servings per Container 30
- Vitamin B6 15 mg (as pyridoxal-5-phosphate), Folate 400 mcg [as (6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid, glucosamine salt], Vitamin B12 300 mcg (as methylcobalamin), Calcium 340 mg (as dicalcium phosphate)
- SAMe 200 mg (s,s,s-adenosyl-l-methionine tosylate disulfate)
- Betaine 125 mg (Trimethylglycine)
- Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, vegetable stearic acid, calcium silicate, vegetable magnesium stearate, methacrylic acid copolymer, titanium dioxide, triacetin, pharmaceutical glaze
- Keep out of reach of children
This product does not contain wheat, yeast, soy protein, corn, artificial colors, flavors, sugars, or preservatives.
Warning: If you are pregnant, nursing, or taking any medications, consult your clinician before use. Discontinue use and consult your clinician if any adverse reactions occur.
Take 2 tablets once or twice daily or as directed by your clinician.
Sanesco recommends assessment of neurotransmitter and adrenal hormone biomarkers with a non-invasive (urine and saliva) laboratory test, the Sanesco HPA-G Profile or the Sanesco HPA Profile, prior to beginning this product. To learn more, contact us directly for additional information.
Product ReviewsWrite Review