Vitamin A Natural 10,000 IU, 100 gels
Vitamin A Natural 10,000 IU 100 gels from Carlson Labs, is natural fat soluble vitamin A from cod-liver oil, not synthetic vitamin A: such as retinyl acetate, retinyl palmitate, or a synthetic retinoic acid derivative. Even small amounts of synthetic forms of vitamin A may be toxic. Avoid acetates, retinyl and palmitates.
- Supports healthy vision, skin, and bones
- Promotes healthy immune system function
- 10,000 IU of natural vitamin A per soft gel
- Potency and quality guaranteed
Vitamin A 10,000 IU is important for healthy vision. It plays an important role in helping the eyes adapt to light changes. Vitamin A also promotes skin, bone, and immune system health.
Carlson Labs Vitamin A Natural 10,000 IU contains the following:
- Supplement Facts: Serving Size 1 Soft Gel, Servings per Container 100
- Vitamin A 10,000 IU (from fish liver oil)
- Other Ingredients: Safflower oil. Soft Gel Shell: Beef gelatin, glycerin, water. Contains fish (cod, pollock, haddock).
- Natural color. Milk-free. Gluten, Wheat-free. Corn-free. Gluten-free. Natural-source. Sugar-free. Preservative-free. Salt-free.
Warning: Taking vitamin A from retinol in quantities of 10,000 IU or more is known to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
This product is tested by an independent, FDA-registered laboratory.
Product ReviewsWrite Review