We are in the office Monday through Friday, 8:00 to 3:00 Mountain Time. We offer free consultations to assist all our customers in choosing the best formulas.
GI Revive™ 225 g from Designs for Health offers comprehensive support for optimum gastrointestinal health and function. The lining of the gut must have proper permeability and integrity so it can not only absorb nutrients, but also prevent toxins, allergens and microbes from gaining access to the blood stream. Maintaining gut health is the key to maintaining overall wellness.
GI Revive™ is available in capsule and powder form. The powder, which is sweetened with organic stevia, can be mixed into any beverage or functional food powder and can be used as part of a health program for achieving optimal GI health and regularity.
GI Revive™ was reformulated and is now free of shellfish and xylitol.
Made with non-GMO ingredients.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Designs for Health GI-Revive 225 g contains the following:
- Supplement Facts: Serving Size 8 grams (approx. one tablespoon), Servings per Container 28
- L-Glutamine 1.5 g
- N-Acetyl-D-Glucosamine 1 g (shellfish free)
- Citrus Pectin 1 g
- Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice 400 mg (DGL) (Glycyrrhiza glabra) (root)
- Aloe Vera Extract 300 mg (Aloe barbadensis) (leaf)
- Slippery Elm 200 mg (Ulmus rubra) (bark)
- Mucin 200 mg
- Marshmallow 100 mg (Althea officinalis) (root)
- Chamomile 100 mg (Matricaria chamomila) (flower)
- Okra Extrat 100 mg (Abelmoschus esculentus) (fruit)
- Cat's Claw 100 mg (Uncaria tomentosa) (bark)
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) 100 mg
- Quercetin 100 mg
- Prune Powder 100 mg
- Zinc Carnosine 75 mg
- Other Ingredients: Tapicoa dextrin, natural peach flavor, certified organic stevia leaf extract powder, citric acid, vegetable cellulose, natural flavor, silicon dioxide, decaffeinated black tea (Camellia sinensis) (leaf)
- Does not contain gluten
Recommended Use: As a dietary supplement, mix 8 grams (approx. one tablespoon) in water or other liquid per day, or as directed by your health care practitioner. Store at room temperature, keep out of reach of children.
Notice: This is a natural product that may exhibit color, taste and density variations from lot to lot.
Prop 65 - Not for sale in California.