PaleoMeal DF Chocolate, 570 g
PaleoMeal® DF Chocolate, 540 g from Designs for Health is a great-tasting, nutrient-rich powdered meal supplement designed to help promote an optimal intake of protein, fats, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals needed for overall wellness. The ingredients make this formula ideal for patients needing support with weight control, GI health, detoxification, immune issues, heavy metals, and muscle gain.
PaleoMeal® DF is a dairy-free, plant-derived alternative to our popular whey-based PaleoMeal®, featuring a natural pea protein isolate as its protein source. This formula is casein-free, lactose-free and gluten-free and offers the same comprehensive blend of added nutrients as our original PaleoMeal® to promote health and healing.
Made with non-GMO ingredients.
PaleoMeal DF: A truly superior functional food powder designed to support healthy weight loss and management.†† Formulated to help promote an optimal intake of protein, vitamins, minerals, and fiber, PaleoMeal DF is a great choice to help you maintain muscle as you lose fat.†† This easy-to-digest protein comes from non-GMO, North American grown yellow peas, providing an excellent array of amino acids including healthy levels of the important BCAAs (branched chain amino acids). The additional fiber and glucomannan in this formula help control appetite, making PaleoMeal DF ideal for patients needing support with weight control, muscle gain, and GI health.†† PaleoMeal DF has a pleasant vanilla flavor, a wonderful, smooth texture, and mixes easily in water. It is free of dairy, gluten, and lactose, and it sweetened with the natural herb stevia.
Pea protein, consisting of North American grown yellow peas, is not genetically modified (non-GMO) and has been assayed to show non-detectable levels of lectins.
The inclusion of pea protein makes PaleoMeal DF ideal for those on a dairy-free diet and looking for an easily digestible (98%) vegetarian protein. Pea protein has an excellent array of amino acids, including high levels of BCAAs (branched chain amino acids). It's amino acid profile is similar to whey protein and is particularly high in arginine, leucine and lysine.
Designs for Health PaleoMeal DF Chocolate 570 g contains the following:
- Supplement Facts: Serving Size 38 grams (approx. one scoop), Servings per Container 15
- Calories 110
- Calories from fat 15
- Total fat 2 g
- Saturated fat 0.5 g
- Total carbohydrate 10 g
- Dietary fiber 8 g
- Soluble fiber 5 g
- Insoluble fiber 3 g
- Protein 17 g (from pea) (as dry basis)
- Vitamin C 100 mg (as Ascorbic acid)
- Vitamin E 15 IU (as d-alpha tocopherol)
- Thiamin 10 mg (Vitamin B-1) (as Thiamin Mononitrate)
- Riboflavin 10 mg (Vitamin B-2)
- Niacin 10 mg (Vitamin B-3) (as Niacinamide)
- Folate 100 mcg (NatureFolate blend)
- Vitamin B-12 50 mcg (as Methylcobalamin)
- Biotin 100 mcg (as d-Biotin)
- Pantothenic Acid 100 mg (as d-Calcium pantothenate)
- Calcium 60 mg (from pea protein and natural flavors)
- Iron 5 mg (from pea protein and natural flavors)
- Magnesium 100 mg (from Creatine MagnaPower)
- Zinc 50 mcg (TRAACS Chromium Nicotinate Glycinate Chelate)
- Sodium 300 mg
- Creatine 550 mg (from Creatine MagnaPower)
- Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) 120 mg
- High Gamma Mixed Tocopherols 100 mg (as d-gamma, d-delta, d-alpha, d-beta)
- Taurine 100 mg
- Inositol 50 mg
- Other Ingredients: Natural chocolate flavor, vegetable fiber, creafill cellulose, natural vanilla flavor, glucomannan, natural hazelnut flavor, inulin, vegetable cellulose, natural flavor, stevia leaf extract powder, silicon dioxide.
- Does not contain Gluten.
- Dairy Free.
Recommended Use: As a dietary supplement, mix 38 grams (approx. one scoop) in eight ounced of water per day, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Notice: This is a natural product that may exhibit color, taste, and density variations from lot to lot. It contains naturally occurring nutrients; therefore amounts may vary within the pea protein and flavor profiles. Store at room temperature.
TRAACS is a registered trademark of Albion Laboratories, Inc. Creatin MagnaPowder is a registered trademark of Albion Laboratories, Inc. covered by U.S. Patent 6,114,379 and patents pending.
Prop 65 - Not for sale in California (Call us to order California approved PaleoMeal DF Chocolate 570 g).
Product ReviewsWrite Review