WheyMeal Natural Vanilla Flavor, 900 g
WheyMeal™ Vanilla 900 g (formerly PaleoMeal®) from Designs for Health is a great-tasting, nutrient-rich powdered meal supplement designed to help promote an optimal intake of protein, fats, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals needed for overall wellness. The ingredients make this formula ideal for patients needing support with weight control, GI health, detoxification, immune health, heavy metals, and muscle gain.
WheyMeal™is made with an exceptional quality whey protein made from the milk of cows that graze on pesticide- and chemical-free, non GMO grass pastures in New Zealand, which is known to have one of the least polluted environments in the world. The milking cows are never fed grain, nor subjected to hormone or antibiotic treatments. This whey is instantized with sunflower lecithin (non-GMO), which helps it dissolve more easily in water and prevents foaming during blending.
WheyMeal - Highest Quality Ingredients and Formulation:
When used with a balanced whole foods diet, WheyMeal is designed to help promote an optimal intake of protein, fats, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals needed for overall wellness. WheyMeal is made with Proserum, a native whey protein concentrate, and maintains the full range of all the fragile immune-boosting and regenerative components naturally present in fresh raw milk. It is produced using proprietary filtration and drying which involves minimal processing. This unique production method ensures that the whey is not subjected to temperatures that would destroy the original components. The process does not use cross-flow filtration, microfiltration, hydrolyzation or ion exchange methods which denature the original proteins. This superior protein comes from herds that graze year-round on disease-free, pesticide-free, chemical-free, natural grass pastures. Milk from grass-fed cows has many times higher levels of CLA and contains a proper balance of essential fatty acids. The milking cows are never fed grain or subjected to any growth hormone treatment, chemicals, antibiotics, genetically modified organisms, hyperimmunization or injected pathogens. The results is the highest quality protein formulation available.
Better than Soy:
Whey protein is nature's richest source of biologically active protein. Unlike soy protein, which is low in the amino acid methionine, whey protein contains all the amino acids the body needs in the proper balance.
Designs for Health WheyMeal Natural Vanilla Flavor 900 g contains the following:
- Supplement Facts: Serving size 36 grams (approx. one scoop), Servings per Container 25
- Calories 120
- Calories from Fat 15
- Total Fat 1.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 20 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13 g
- Dietary Fiber 8 g
- Soluble Fiber 4 g
- Insoluble Fiber 4 g
- Sugars 2 g
- Protein 16 g (from Proserum Whey)
- Vitamin C 100 mg (as ascorbic acid)
- Vitamin E 17 IU (as d-alpha tocopherol)
- Thiamin 10 mg (Vitamin B-1) (As thiamin mononitrate)
- Riboflavin 10 mg (Vitamin B-2)
- Niacin 10 mg (Vitamin B-3) (as niacinamide)
- Vitamin B-6 10 mg (as pyridoxine HCl)
- Folate 100 mcg (NatureFolate blend)
- Vitamin B-12 50 mcg (as methylcobalamin)
- Biotin 100 mcg (as d-biotin)
- Pantothenic Acid 100 mg (as d-calcium pantothenate)
- Calcium 90 mg (from natural sources)
- Magnesium 100 mg (from Creatine MagnaPower)
- Zinc 5 mg (TRAACS Zinc Glycinate Chelate)
- Chromium 50 mcg (TRAACS Chromium cinotinate Glycinate Chelate)
- Sodium 60 mg (from natural sources)
- Creatine 562 mg (from Creatine MagnaPower)
- Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) 120 mg
- High Gamma Mixed Tocopherols 100 mg (as d-gamma, d-delta, d-alpha, d-beta)
- Taurine 100 mg
- Inositol 50 mg
- Other Ingredients: Natural flavors, vegetable fiber, creafill cellulose, glucomannan, tapioca maltodextrin, inulin, vegetable cellulose.
- Contains Milk.
- Does not contain gluten.
Recommended Use: As a dietary supplement, mix 36 grams (approx. one scoop) in eight ounces of water or any other beverage per day, or as directed by your health care practitioner. WheyMeal may be blended into a shake if desired and is not intended to be the sole source of calories, but rather be used as part of an overall program of healthy eating. Best if consumed within 15 minutes.
Notice: This is a natural product that may exhibit color, taste, and density variations from lot to lot. It contains naturally occurring nutrients, therefore amounts may vary within the whey protein and flavor profiles.
Store at room temperature.
Product ReviewsWrite Review