Liposomal Vitamin C from Dr Mercola in both 60 and 180 caps
There's a major problem with traditional oral vitamin C… It just does not have the bioavailability advantages of liposomal technology.
What that means is that sometimes you can't take as much vitamin C as you would like because it could cause digestive issues.
And because vitamin C functions as both a powerful antioxidant and essential nutrient to help support your immune, heart and vascular health and help protect against damaging free radicals and more, you don’t want to come up short.
Dr. Mercola's Liposomal Vitamin C provides a more practical and effective way to complement your diet with vitamin C than traditional oral C by how it:
• Utilizes liposomal technology for bioavailability and supports gastrointestinal protection advantages.
• Incorporates phospholipids to help protect the vitamin C and support the formation of liposomes in the stomach.
• Includes a sunflower lecithin emulsifier, thereby totally avoiding a soy-based one.
• Delivers vitamin C in a high-quality, tightly-sealed Licaps® capsule that may be superior to other oral delivery systems in terms of leakage protection.
• Comes from a world-leading quality manufacturer with more than a century of experience and innovative delivery technologies.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Liposomal Vitamin C by Dr. Mercola contains the following:
- Serving Size: 2 Capsule
- Servings Per Container: 30 or 90
Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) 1000 mg
- Other ingredients:Sunflower lecithin, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Vegetable Cellulose, Beeswax, Paprika Extract (for color)
Adults take two capsules daily with food and water, or as directed by your healthcare professional.