Heart Plus Detox, 2 bottles (90 caps each)
Heart Plus Detox, 2 bottles (90 caps each) from Extended Health
- Heavy Metal Detox (original formula with EDTA, we also carry vegetarian formula without EDTA)
- Promotes healthy blood pressure and cholesterol
- Supports healthy circulation (levels already within a normal range)
Extended Health Heart Plus Detox formula sold by doctors since 1999. The formula works to promote healthy blood pressure and cholesterol, and supports increased blood flow. The formula is designed to support the body’s natural process for eliminating toxic metals from the body.
The two-bottle system also contains nutritionally replenishing antioxidants, vitamins, essential amino acids, important enzymes, and nineteen phyto-therapeutic superfoods & herbal extracts.
In Dr. Poul's (original Health Plus Detox formulator) private practice, 85 patients were studied using this formula. They reported improvement in the following conditions:
- Headaches, cold hands and feet, skin problems, and degenerative diseases such as diabetes, autoimmune disorders, arthritis, and angina pains
- Also experienced positive effects in symptoms and conditions related to energy level, overall stamina, memory (forgetfulness), ability to concentrate, circulation, blood pressure, cholesterol and triglycerides, vision, respiration, and sexual drive or stamina
- My clients have reported improved energy, improved hair growth, gray hair returned to normal hair color, improved eyesight, far better memory and concentration, improvement in blood pressure, loss of excess weight, vast improvement in overall energy and well-being.
"Health Plus Detox is one of our most important and loved products. I myself use this for a 4-6 month cleanse at least once every 3 years. I always recommend cleansing the liver for a month or two beforehand to get the best results. I use Extended Health Liver Support to cleanse liver." - Timothy Long
It is suggested to cleanse your liver using Extended Health's Liver Support before using Heart Detox Plus:
Extended Health Heart Plus Detox contains the following:
- Supplement Facts: Serving Size 3 Capsules, Servings per Container 30
- Vitamin C (as Sodium Ascorbate) 300 mg
- Bromelain 25 mg
- Lipase 25 mg
- Catalase 5 mg
- Proprietary Blend 1425 mg: Chlorella, Activated Charcoal, Carrageenan, Sodium Alginate, DL-Methionine, Garlic, Betaine, L-Cysteine HCl, L-Lysine HCl, EDTA (from Calcium Disodium), Alpha Lipoic Acid
- Other Ingredients: Plant Based Cellulose Fiber, Gelatin Capsule, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide.
- Supplement Facts: Serving Size 3 Caplets, Servings per Container 30
- Vitamin A (Beta Carotene) 5000 IU
- Vitamin D3 (from Cholecalciferol) 100 IU
- Vitamin E (from d-Alpha Tocopheryl Succinate) 100 IU
- Thiamin (as Thiamin Mononitrate) (Vitamin B1) 12.5 mg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 12.5 mg
- Niacin (as Niacinamide)(Vitamin B3) 15 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl) 7.5 mg
- Folic Acid (Vitamin B9) 200 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin) 25 mcg
- Biotin (Vitamin B7)50 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (from Calcium Pantothenate) (Vitamin B5) 12.5 mg
- Calcium (from Carbonate & Citrate Chelate) 700 mg
- Iodine (from Kelp) 50 mcg
- Magnesium (from Magnesium Citrate Chelate) 50 mg
- Zinc (from Zinc Citrate Chelate) 3.75 mg
- Selenium (from Amino Acid Chelate) 50 mcg
- Copper (from Copper Citrate Chelate) 2.5 mg
- Manganese (from Manganese Citrate Chelate) 2.5 mg
- Chromium (from Polynicotinate Chelate) 100 mcg
- Molybdenum (from Chelate) 100 mcg
- Potassium (as Potassium Citrate Chelate) 30 mg
- Bromelain 25 mg
- Lipase 25 mg
- Catalase 5 mg
- Proprietary Blend 400 mg: Choline Bitartrate, Methyl Sulfonyl Methane (MSM), Inositol, PABA (Para Aminobenzoic Acid), Rutin, Citrus Bioflavonoids, Hesperidin Complex, L-Carnitine, Artichoke Extract, Beet Juice Powder, Chondroitin Sulfate-A (Naturally Derived), Cilantro Powder, Gingko Biloba Extract, Taurine, Hawthorne Berry Extract, Green Tea Extract, Quercetin, Milk Thistle Extract 80%, Grape Seed Extract, L-Glutathione, L-Proline, CoEnzyme Q10, Lycopene 5%, Lutein 5%
- Other Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate (from palm oil), natural herb curcumin (natural color), silicon dioxide, pharmaceutical aqueous coating, stearic acid (from palm oil).
Recommended Use: It is important that you drink 8 glasses of water per day. For the first 10 days, take 1 PM formula (capsule) in the evening and 1 AM formula (caplet) in the morning daily, increase to 2 each for the next 10 days, and finally 3 each daily. Program recommendation is 4 to 6 months. Long term supplementation is excellent for your health.
This product is recommended for adults and children over 12. If you experience any discomfort, discontinue taking the formula for 1-2 full days, drink plenty of water, and then restart the instructions. Take medications and other supplements at least one hour before or after taking this formula.
Extended Health recommends that anyone with diagnosed health issues consult their doctor before using Extended Health’s formulas.
WARNING: Not for use by pregnant or lactating women. Women of childbearing age should consult with their physician before using this product. Do not take if you have kidney problems.
FREE OF wheat, rye, oats, barley, gluten, sugar, wax, yeast, sulfates, chlorides, phosphates, egg, casein, preservatives or any other milk derivatives.
To preserve quality and freshness, keep bottles tightly closed. Store in a cool, dry place (59º-86ºF).
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseas
Product ReviewsWrite Review