Black Elderberry Syrup, 5.4 oz
Black Elderberry Syrup 5.4 oz from Gaia Herbs - Professional Solutions
Black Elderberries have been recognized for centuries for their immune supportive properties. Gaia Herbs uses Certified Organic European Black Elderberries to create a juice concentrate that provides the equivalent of 14,500 mg of fresh elderberries per serving. This delicious syrup – that also includes natural Vitamin C from Acerola cherries, contains no artificial flavors or colors, no preservatives, and no high fructose corn syrup.
Elderberry has an extensive history of being used in the early stages of seasonal immune challenges. Regarded as an “Elder” plant in Native American Herbalism, Elderberry has been used by many as a tonic medicine and food to promote health and vitality.
Gaia Black Elderberry Syrup contains the following:
- Supplement Facts: Serving Size 1 Teaspoon
- Calories 18
- Total Carbohydrates 5 g
- Sugars 4 g
- Black Elderberry juice concentrate, equivalent to 14.5g fresh elderberries (Sambucus nigra) 1900 mg
- Acerola fruit extract (Malpighia glabra) 148 mg
- Vitamin C (from Certified Organic Acerola) 13 mg
- Proprietary Synergistic Blend: 104 mg: Lemon Balm leaf freeze-dried extract (Melissa officinalis), Grindelia Floral Buds (Grindelia robusta), California Poppy Flowering Herb (Eschscholzia californica)
- Other ingredients: Certified Organic Sugar Cane, Water, Lemon Juice
Recommended dose: Adults: 1 teaspoon daily, Children age 2 - 12: ½ teaspoon daily
For Acute Use: Adults: I teaspoon, 2 times daily, Children age 2 - 12: ½ teaspoon, 2 times daily
Or as directed by a qualified health care practitioner.
Keep away from children.
Product ReviewsWrite Review