Unflavored Beef Gelatin (Kosher), 16 oz
Great Lakes Gelatin Unflavored Beef Gelatin builds and repairs hair, skin, nails, muscles, ligaments, bones and joints. Recommended for longevity and anti-aging.
Beef Gelatin is the unique combination of amino acids that promote rapid re-production of blood cells for healing and conditioning over other proteins especially for bone and joint health care.
Great Lakes Gelatin Beef Gelatin supports the following:
- Beneficial in replacing the synovial fluids between the joints
- Repairs and builds cartilage weakened by overuse through impact and stress
- Studies show increased bone strength
- Supports hair, skin tissue, muscle, cartilage, ligaments and blood cell growth
- Feeling of alertness, improved concentration, balanced mood, improved energy and increased sense of well-being
- Beef Gelatin is unique in its amino acid structure because of high amounts of glycine, lysine and proline, which are found in lower amounts in other protein food supplements.
- Glycine, lysine and proline are found to generate cell growth much quicker because the natural ability to produce supporting amounts of connective tissue diminishes after the age of 25.
- More easily digested because of its low molecular weight and is absorbed within 30 minutes.
- All of the amino acids collectively are beneficial to cell reproduction, but it is the distinctive spectrum of this product that impacts the metabolic pathways to healthy tissue.
- The raw material used for production of gelatin is the naturally occurring protein collagen which is commercially sourced from the meat industry from healthy animals designated for human consumption. Each stage of the manufacturing process is rigorously controlled in modern laboratories to ensure purity and quality. The process of converting collagen into gelatine involves several cleansing and purification steps. The end result is an off white dry powder of the utmost purity.
- Glycine content of collagen assists the liver in handling foreign substances for individuals exposed by habit or occupation to toxic substances like chemicals, pollutants, alcohol or tobacco.
- Collagen is the connective tissue for almost all our structures, including heart, lungs, arteries, discs, blood cells, skin, muscles, bones, cartilage, liver, the prostate, hair, nails and more.
- As we age, collagen production drops way off which affects the strength of organs and also leads to sagging skin.
- An excellent product for those with a sedentary lifestyle who may suffer from repetitive joint pain or discomfort!
Great Lakes Gelatin sources their ingredients in the remote areas near the Andes Mountains, away from the highly populated city of Buenos Aires:
The ranchers in the areas of Cordoba, Rosario and Mendoza traditionally raise their cattle in herds that graze freely on the natural grasslands. What Great Lakes Gelatin discovered through rigorous testing standards by outside laboratories is that there are no insecticides, pesticides, herbicides, steroids, antibiotics or hormones in their collagen or gelatin.
Great Lakes Gelatin Beef Gelatin (Kosher) contains the following:
- Supplement Facts: Serving Size 12 g (about 1 Tablespoon); Servings per Container about 38
- Calories 43, Sodium 12 mg, Protein 11 g, Gelatin 12 g
- Beef Gelatin
- Other Ingredients: None
Recommended Use: Gelatin will clump up in cold liquids. It is recommended to either dissolve in hot liquid or room temperature liquids which allows product to dissolve or swell. Recommended daily dosage is 1 level Tablespoon twice daily. Take 1 Tablespoon before or during breakfast and the second Tablespoon before or during dinner. To help curb appetite take before meals
Amino Acid Analysis
- Alanine 1,210 mg
- Arginine 1,023 mg
- Aspartic acid 737 mg
- Cystine 11 mg
- Glutamic acid 1,254 mg
- Glycine 3,190 mg
- Histidine 110 mg
- Hydroxyproline 1,595 mg
- Hydroxylysine 132 mg
- Isoleucine 198 mg
- Leucine 374 mg
- Lysine 4506 mg
- Methionine 110 mg
- Phenylalanine 286 mg
- Proline 1,936 mg
- Serine 418 mg
- Threonine 242 mg
- Tryptophane 0 mg
- Tyrosine 110 mg
- Valine 363 mg
Product ReviewsWrite Review