Great Lakes Unflavored Beef Gelatin builds and repairs hair, skin, nails, muscles, ligaments, bones and joints. Recommended for longevity and anti-aging.
Beef Gelatin is the unique combination of amino acids that promote rapid re-production of blood cells for healing and conditioning over other proteins especially for bone and joint health care.
Great Lakes Gelatin Unflavored Beef Gelatin supports the following:
- Beneficial in replacing the synovial fluids between the joints
- Repairs and builds cartilage weakened by overuse through impact and stress
- Studies show increased bone strength
- Supports hair, skin tissue, muscle, cartilage, ligaments and blood cell growth
- Feeling of alertness, improved concentration, balanced mood, improved energy and increased sense of well-being
- The raw material used for production of gelatin is the naturally occurring protein collagen which is commercially sourced from the meat industry from healthy animals designated for human consumption. Each stage of the manufacturing process is rigorously controlled in modern laboratories to ensure purity and quality. The process of converting collagen into gelatin involves several cleansing and purification steps. The end result is an off white dry powder of the utmost purity.
- Glycine content of collagen assists the liver in handling foreign substances for individuals exposed by habit or occupation to toxic substances like chemicals, pollutants, alcohol or tobacco.
- Collagen is the connective tissue for almost all our structures, including heart, lungs, arteries, discs, blood cells, skin, muscles, bones, cartilage, liver, the prostate, hair, nails and more.
- As we age, collagen production drops way off which affects the strength of organs and also leads to sagging skin.
- An excellent product for those with a sedentary lifestyle who may suffer from repetitive joint pain or discomfort!
Recommended daily dosage is two level tablespoons. Take one tablespoon before or during breakfast, and one before or during dinner. To help curb appetite, take before meals. Method I: Room Temperature Liquids: Pour one tablespoon into a glass of your favorite juice or drink. Allow to soak for one minute while stirring, then drink. Method II: Hot Liquids: Add one tablespoon to cold liquid for one minute, add hot liquid and stir until dissolved. Method III: Cold or Hot Cereals: Add one tablespoon to bowl of hot or cold cereal and mix completely. One tablespoon gels one pint of liquid.
Great Lakes Gelatin sources their ingredients in the remote areas near the Andes Mountains, away from the highly populated city of Buenos Aires.
The ranchers in the areas of Cordoba, Rosario and Mendoza traditionally raise their cattle in herds that graze freely on the natural grasslands. What Great Lakes Gelatin discovered through rigorous testing standards by outside laboratories is that there are no insecticides, pesticides, herbicides, steroids, antibiotics or hormones in their collagen or gelatin.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Great Lakes Gelatin Beef Gelatin (Kosher) contains the following:
- Supplement Facts: Serving Size 12 g (about 1 Tablespoon); Servings per Container about 38
- Calories 43, Sodium 12 mg, Protein 11 g, Gelatin 12 g
- Beef Gelatin
- Other Ingredients: None
Recommended Use: Gelatin will clump up in cold liquids. It is recommended to either dissolve in hot liquid or room temperature liquids which allows product to dissolve or swell. Recommended daily dosage is 1 level Tablespoon twice daily. Take 1 Tablespoon before or during breakfast and the second Tablespoon before or during dinner. To help curb appetite take before meals
Amino Acid Analysis
- Alanine 1,210 mg
- Arginine 1,023 mg
- Aspartic acid 737 mg
- Cystine 11 mg
- Glutamic acid 1,254 mg
- Glycine 3,190 mg
- Histidine 110 mg
- Hydroxyproline 1,595 mg
- Hydroxylysine 132 mg
- Isoleucine 198 mg
- Leucine 374 mg
- Lysine 4506 mg
- Methionine 110 mg
- Phenylalanine 286 mg
- Proline 1,936 mg
- Serine 418 mg
- Threonine 242 mg
- Tryptophane 0 mg
- Tyrosine 110 mg
- Valine 363 mg