Cal-Mag Max, 90 Vcaps
Cal-Mag Max, 90 Vcaps from Integrative Therapeutics
Keep Your Bones Strong with Cal-Mag-Max:
As the aging process sets in, it can weaken your bones. Calcium and magnesium help keep your bones strong and healthy, but if you don't get a lot of these minerals from your daily diet, supplementation may become necessary.
Cal-Mag-Max from Integrative Therapeutics contains healthy amounts of bioavailable calcium and magnesium that acts gently on the stomach, making it ideal for sensitive individuals.
Some of the health benefits of magnesium include the following:
- Deeper, more restful sleep cycles
- Bigger, stronger muscles
- Improved flexibility
- Improved bone strength and integrity
- Optimal hydration
Health benefits of calcium include:
- Stronger, healthier bones
- Healthier cardiac muscles that are protected
- Supports reduced risk of kidney stones
- A healthy alkaline body pH
- Healthier blood pressure levels
Integrative Therapeutics Cal-Mag-Max comes in an easy-to-swallow capsule form and is made without any of the most common food allergens. It also doesn't contain any artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives.
Make the right choice to support the strength of your bones with natural magnesium and calcium. Give Cal-Mag-Chela-Max from Integrative Therapeutics a try today!
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Integrative Therapeutics Cal-Mag Max contains the following:
- Supplement Facts: Serving Size 2 capsules, Servings per Container 45
- Total Carbohydrate <1 g
- Calcium (as calcium citrate, malate, lysinate, aspartate) 140 mg
- Magnesium (as magnesium citrate, malate, lysinate, aspartate, glycinate) 166 mg
- Other Ingredients: vegetable capsule (modified cellulose), cellulose, calcium laurate, silicon dioxide.
Recommended Use: Take 1 or 2 capsules three times daily with meals, or as recommended by your healthcare professional. If pregnant, nursing, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare professional prior to use.
Contains no sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, dairy products, artificial color, flavor, or preservatives, or ingredients of animal origin
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Important: Anyone taking a calcium supplement should also be taking Vitamin K2 and Vitamin D3. Magnesium should also be taken along with calcium. See all our bone & joint support products.
Product ReviewsWrite Review