Iodoral 120 Tab, 12.5 mg
Optimox Iodoral is a high potency Iodine/Potassium Iodide supplement.
Iodine is an essential element. Although its main function is in the production of thyroid hormones by the thyroid gland, other organs in the body have a need for iodine in order to function normally.
"Everyone should test their iodine levels. This is one of the most important factors for having good health and preventing major illness. The ZRT test (see Related Testing link below) makes it inexpensive and easy." - Timothy Long
- One tablet of Iodoral supplies an amount of total elemental iodine, comparable to the average daily intake of this essential element by mainland Japanese, a population with a very low prevalence of fibrocystic disease of the breast and breast cancer.
- Lugol's Iodine in tablet form
Iodine by Dr. Guy E. Abraham
Iodine Fulfillment Therapy by Dr. Bruce West
Optimox Iodoral contains the following:
- Supplement Facts: Serving Size 1 tablet, Servings per Container 120
- Iodine 5 mg
- Iodide 7.5 mg (as Potassium Salt)
- Other Ingredients: Micosolle (a silica based excipient containing non-ionic surfactant), microcrystaline cellulose, vegetable stearins, and pharmaceutical glaze.
Read brochure inside bottle before use. Take one tablet per day or as directed by a physician. Store in a cool, dry, and dark place.
Product ReviewsWrite Review