MetaKids® Baby DHA & D3
MetaKids® Baby DHA & D3 by Metagenics features DHA to help support brain, vision, and nervous system development in babies.
- Also features vitamin D3, an important nutrient for maintaining healthy bone structure and immune function in infancy
- Includes an easy-to-use dropper that may be applied to the nipples of nursing mothers or added to breast milk, water, or formula
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
MetaKids® Baby DHA & D3 by Metagenics contains the following:
- Serving Size 1 mL
- Servings Per Container 60
- Calories 10
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1 g *
- Cholesterol <5 mg *
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 100 IU 25%
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids (as triglycerides) 190 mg *
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid triglyceride) 130 mg *
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid triglyceride) 45 mg *
Ingredients: Extra virgin olive oil, marine lipid concentrate [fish (anchovy, sardine, and mackerel) oil], mixed tocopherols (antioxidant), and rosemary extract. Contains: Fish (anchovy, sardine, and mackerel).
Directions for Use: In children aged 0 to 1 year, give 1 mL once or twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Notice: Only administer product by mixing in either breast milk or water or apply directly to nipple. Do not insert dropper in infant’s mouth. Make sure dropper is clean and dry before and after each use. Fill dropper to 1 mL marking prior to mixing with breast milk or water or applying to nipple. Take precautions that dropper does not come in contact with any surfaces and is clean before inserting dropper to bottle.
Caution: Keep out of the reach of children.
Storage: Store in refrigerator tightly sealed with the original flat cap.
* Daily Value not established.
Product ReviewsWrite Review