Search Long Natural Health
Holistic Pet Care, Fat
TOPICS OF THE WEEK
Premier Research Labs Premier and Quantum Large Sizes Once Again Available in E-Store!
Cold Drinks Kill People - more evidence
Holistic Pet Care - Supplements like Del-Immune prevent disease and get animals well!
New Research: Saturated Fat Is Good For You!
New Refer-A-Friend Discount
I think you will find plenty of great information in this newsletter to help you, your whole family, and your pets!
Wishing all of you fantastic health!
PREMIER AND QUANTUM LARGE SIZES
Once again Large sizes are available of Premier and Quantum products in my web catalog!!! The company finally decided this is sensible!
Quantum Coral Complex 300
- Coral Minerals with fermented mycelial mushroom extracts of Reishi, Coriolus and Hericium.
- Remarkable extracts to boost the immune system and extend life. Shown to increase RNA and DNA synthesis.
- Natural Source of plant ergosterol (provitamin D) Vitamin D is essential for the utilization of calcium.
- Naturally contains potent immuno-stimulating fractions. Including beta-D-glucans, ganodermic acids and many active polysaccharides.
Contains strong stimulators to boost nerve growth factor synthesis Plus high-potency Noni from the pristine forests of India.
Contains Dr. Marshall's famous Coral Legend sango marine coral mineral powder.
The only highly ionized coral of over 2,500 species
Harvested from the deep sea water near pollution-free Japanese islands; not from polluted water areas
Premier Max Stress B Vitamins 8 oz
. Living B Vitamins (not synthetic!)
. Maximum Stress Support, Brain Rejuvenation, Anti-Aging, Energy Support, Heart Health and Mood Balance
. Highly active, end-chain living B vitamins derived from natural sources for high cellular resonance
. Other B vitamin products are typically synthetic with no cellular resonance and degrade cellular DNA
. Research suggests natural sources of B vitamins are safest and most effective, especially in long-term use
Quantum CoQ-Quinol 8 oz
. Super Energy, Fully Reduced, Living Source CoQ-10
. Maximum Immune, Heart,Nerve, Brain and Anti-Aging Support
. The world's one and only source of fully reduced (unoxidized) CoQ-10, known as ubiquinol, immediately available for maximum cell energy boosting
. Derived from living, natural sources (not synthetic, oxidized CoQ-10; no animal source gelcaps nor their synthetic preservatives)
No amount of ordinary CoQ-10 can compare to the benefits of living-source CoQ-Quinol
Premier DHLA Nano-Plex 8 oz
. Nerve and Brain Cell Nourishment, protection and rejuvenation
. Boostsmemory, metabolism and ATP synthesis while decreasing oxidative stress
. Significant help for immune related concerns, especially fatigue and muscle aches
. The Ultimate Anti-oxidant capable of quenching every known free radical in living cells, one of the major causes of chronic health dysfunction
. DHLA recycles all major antioxidants, including CoQ-10, glutathione and vitamins E and C
COLD DRINKS CAN KILL YOU
This was sent in by a reader after last week's newsletter...
"Just wanted to add something to your comments re: cold drinks...there was a study done just a couple years ago where they had "older" women drinking icy beverages after meals to see if they could discern any impact. There were so many heart attacks and strokes they had to stop the study very quickly for ethical reasons! I haven't had an icy drink (or even cold) in probably 35 years and have never missed them - shuts down the digestion instantly is the main reason I stopped."
Think about this the next time you decide to drink ice water or an ice cold smoothie. Also, when you hand your child an ice cold drink or smoothie.
HOLISTIC PET CARE
Pets benefit from a healthy diet just as much as we do, so why shouldn't they receive the nutrients they deserve? One customer sent me information on how she keeps her beloved dogs healthy.
I wanted to share with you how I am putting into practice much of what you have taught me over the years in terms of nutrition and natural health practices as it relates to the care of my beloved dogs. I realized over time, that everything you were saying to me, in terms of the grave shortfalls of allopathic medicine and some of its dangerous practices applies to traditional veterinary care as well, as most vets are allopathic practitioners. I would like people to know about what I have learned, so that they might provide better care for their pet, improve the health of their pet and extend the life span of their precious family friend.
1. Nutrition - In my opinion, all commercial dog foods fall far short of ideal nutrition. As you have taught me, nothing takes the place of real food. My dogs have organic eggs for breakfast, (very lightly cooked - runny) with some of (your) Tocotriene mixed in. For dinner they have brown rice, with either grass-fed hamburger or natural chicken (meat and poultry are cooked) mixed in. They always have vegetables; dogs love them - peas, string beans, zucchini, carrots, and broccoli are my dogs' favorites. Do not give them onions. I also give them a generous dose of olive oil with dinner.
They also have goat's milk yogurt each day - with (your) Quantum Greens mix added in. They love the greens mix. Twice each year, they also have (your) Colostrum mixed in for immune support.
I am happy to say that their health has improved greatly since I rescued them from the shelter!
Every few days I will add in some Quantum B complex and Quantum C. I am going to start adding a small amount of (your) Trace mineral complex to their yogurt. One of my dogs also LOVES apples - cut up.
Most dogs are very allergic to wheat, corn and soy, which is what most commercial dog foods are made of. Most commercial foods use very poor protein sources (chicken feet etc.) Giving your pet real food is also more cost effective in the long run. Pets need abundant amounts of protein - remember they are from the wolf or big cat family!! For a treat- my dogs love whole kernel rye bread with organic butter.
2. Care - I have seen one too many unnecessarily sick dogs at the vet - listless, eyes not clear, coat not shiny. I am horrified because in the name of "prevention" our pets are being slowly poisoned to death with the poisonous tick and heartworm preventers as well as the vaccinations. I have recently decided NO MORE vaccinations for my dogs and I am currently researching natural remedies to keep mosquitoes and ticks off the dogs. Perhaps one of your readers knows about this and can share. I was APPALLED recently to learn that my (ex) vet who is one of the better ones does not even use a lead apron to cover a dog who is being x-rayed!! They also insist that the dog be sedated for x-rays. I believe it is not a coincidence that the highly increased rates of cancer and tumors in dogs and cats are correlated to the poisons being prescribed. Add the total lack of nutrition that most pets are living with and they have no immune system to try to cope with anything.
3. Lyme Disease - When my dogs came to me from the shelter they tested positive for Lymes. I am now convinced that antibiotics do not cure Lymes- I think they just suppress the symptoms for a time. My dogs are so healthy from their diet - that although they are still testing positive for Lymes - you would never know it because they look and act the picture of health!! I am treating them now with a holistic remedy and as an adjunct therapy, will use (your) Del-Immune and Oleuropein over a 3-6 month time period. Dogs are very sensitive and respond quickly to small doses of holistic remedies. (The vet prescribed an antibiotic dose that was 3 TIMES the dosage that was prescribed to me when I had Lymes! I became extremely ill from the antibiotics as did my dogs.)
So, thanks for all that you continue to teach me and share with me. I hope that my experiences can serve as a new paradigm for other pet owners to begin to care for their pets in the new wonderful way that you have taught us to care for ourselves.
Premier Tocotriene Complex SRP Formula: See Product
Quantum Greens Mix Powder: See Product
Quantum Colostrum Powder: See Product
Quantum Max-Stress B Complex: See Product
Quantum C Complex: See Product
BioNativus Ionic Trace Mineral Concentrate: See Product
Del-Immune V: See Product
There is an animal center using Del-Immune with numerous cats and dogs with astonishing, miraculous results. I mean cancers, meningitis, hyperthyroidism, asthma, renal failure, heart failure, diabetes, etc., many they thought were dying! Del-Immune is one of the greatest supplements of all-time and I would not hesitate a moment to give it to any person of any age, or any animal with any health problem.
Quantum Oleuropein: See Product
Please do your own research before giving your pet supplements. I am not trained in veterinary health and cannot guarantee that the above supplements are beneficial. While I cannot claim responsibility for the above letter, I do have numerous customers who have told me they've had great results giving their pets certain supplements. In addition, cats and dogs seem to Love coconut oil. Just don't give them xylitol, because it is deadly for cats and dogs.
Coconut Oil: See Product
This site gives a brief overview of the differences between cats and dogs and how they process and utilize nutrients.
It states that cats and dogs both produce plenty of vitamin C within their own livers - unlike humans, who must acquire it from other sources. It also states that(regarding Vitamin A) cats "process little or no enzymes that will break down the plant-produced carotenoids. Must eat preformed active Vitamin A (that is, Vitamin A that already has been converted from carotenoids to its active form by some other creature such as a mouse or rabbit)." Dogs can process vitamin A from plants, however.
The same also goes for Niacin, a B vitamin.
So basically, if that article is correct, those 2 supplements wouldn't be useful for cats.
Another customer related the following to me, regarding her cat:
"Many vets believe that too much magnesium in the cat's diet will lead to urine crystals - thus there are many "low-magnesium" foods on the market. There are also articles that refute that belief.
"However, I used to put a couple of mineral drops in my cat's water and she developed bloody urine with crystals in it. Yuck. I stopped the minerals and put her on a low-magnesium diet and she got better. I can't say if it was actually the magnesium or not, but it does make you think."
I have cared for a lot of cats and I found it to be true that they get urinary problems by food high in ash or magnesium. So I would suggest being careful in choosing food for your cats. - TL
Supplementing your pets is a wonderful idea because most food on the market is junk. Just be careful to make sure the supplements are Ok for your particular animal's body.
"Saturated Fat is NOT the Cause of Heart Disease"
I just love it when research comes out to support what I have been teaching for 25 years!!! Enjoy plenty of butter, cream, animal fat, cheese, eggs and coconut oil!!! I have for 30 years and my cholesterol, blood pressure and weight are perfect!!!
NEW REFER-A-FRIEND DISCOUNT
Refer a Friend, Client, or Anyone that becomes a new customer of Long Natural Health and they receive 15% off their entire first order, and you can receive 15% off your entire next order up to $30.00!!
To receive the discount, all parties must request it at the time of placing the order. Either call us at 888-337-0511 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
My passion is teaching people how to become healthy and stay healthy! And to provide practical, no-nonsense health products that really work!
Wishing you great health,
Timothy Long, EFT-ADV
Naturopathic Health Practitioner,
Transpersonal Counselor & Life Coach
Long Natural Health
10% of all Long Natural Health profits are given to charity.
MEET TIMOTHY LONG!
Timothy Long is the founder of Long Natural Health. Get to know him and how he can help you with any of your health questions!