D-Hist Jr. by Ortho Molecular provides optimal support for nasal and sinus passageways for many of the 40 million Americans who anticipate seasonal challenges.
- Supports Immune Balance in Hypersensitive Individuals
- Supports Sinus and Respiratory Health
- Promotes Normal Viscosity of Mucus
- Clears Nasal Passages
D-Hist Jr. is a great-tasting, chewable tablet that includes a targeted blend of flavonoids, antioxidants, proteolytic enzymes and botanicals designed to provide comprehensive support for children with seasonal challenges caused by common environmental allergens. D-Hist Jr. includes quercetin, a powerful flavonoid to support healthy histamine levels. It supplies bromelain to enhance the absorption of quercetin and to support mucosal tissue health and stinging nettles leaf to balance hyper-immune response. N-acetyl cysteine clears the airways by promoting normal viscosity of mucus. This unique nutritional combination safely promotes healthy nasal and sinus passages for children with elevated histamine and respiratory irritation.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
D-Hist Jr. by Ortho Molecular contains the following:
- Serving Size: 1 Tablet
- Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid USP) 75 mg
- Quercetin Dihydrate 100 mg
- Stinging Nettles Leaf 100 mg
- Bromelain (2,400 GDU/g) (from Pineapple) 25 mg
- N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine USP 12 mg
- Other ingredients: Natural cane sugar, xylitol, natural lemon-lime flavoring (msg free), natural vanilla flavoring (msg free), sodium stearyl fumurate, steraic acid, cabosil, stevia leaf extract
Recommended Use: 1 tablet as needed or as recommended by your health care professional.