Methyl B Complex by Ortho Molecular is formulated with eight essential B vitamins, choline, inositol, and folate to support energy production, and immune, cardiovascular and neurological health.
• Provides Baseline Nutrition for a Variety of Protocols
• Builds Metabolic Reserve and Protects Against Dietary Deficiencies
• Protects Against Stress-Induced Nutrient Depletion
• Supports Healthy Metabolism
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Methyl B Complex by Ortho Molecular contains the following:
- Serving Size: 1 Capsule
- Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving
- Thiamine (B1 from Thiamine Hydrochloride USP) 50 mg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2 USP) 50 mg
- Niacin (as Niacinamide USP) 50 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride USP) 50 mg
- Folate (as Quatrefolic(6S)-5-Methyltetrahydrofolic acid glucosamine salt) 400 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin) 500 mcg
- Biotin 75 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as d-Calcium Pantothenate USP) 50 mg
- Choline Bitartrate 50 mg
- Inositol NF 50 mg
- Other ingredients: Natural Vegetable Capsules, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide
Recommended Use: 1 or more capsules per day or as recommended by your health care professional. If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your physician before taking this product.