MitoCORE by Ortho Molecular supplies key mitochondrial micronutrients and a smart combination of alpha lipoic acid, N-acetyl cysteine, and acetyl L-carnitine to support cellular energy production.
• Recharges Cellular Energy Production
• Supports Immune Function
• Supports Antioxidant Protection
• Supports Detoxification Capacity
• Provides Key Micronutrients to Optimize Daily Nutritional Intake
The body’s cells and organ systems depend on an adequate supply of energy to function optimally. The mitochondria, known as the power house of the cell, contain nutrients and enzymes that are important for cellular energy metabolism, including those that convert food to usable energy in the form of adenosine triphosphate (ATP). ATP functions as the key source of energy for all cells. In order to increase mitochondrial output, there must be adequate fuel supply for combustion and abundant antioxidants to scavenge free radical by-products. Preserving our energy reserves and increasing energy output is a critical part of maintaining optimal health.
There are many things that can drain energy reserves. Lack of sleep, too much stress, poor nutrition, and prescription medications can draw on our energy reserves using them up faster than they can be replenished. Even the vital biologic systems relied on to maintain health can create an energy deficit that needs to be restored.
MitoCORE is scientifically formulated, based on published research, to boost mitochondrial reserves and jump-start cellular energy production. MitoCORE includes the powerful antioxidant trio of alpha lipoic acid, N-acetyl cysteine and acetyl L-carnitine shown to increase energy production and at the same time, recharge the primary cellular antioxidant pools of vitamin E, C and glutathione. MitoCORE also includes key micronutrients and phytonutrients including green tea, broccoli seed extract and resveratrol to protect the mitochondria and continually renew the cycle of energy production.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
MitoCORE by Ortho Molecular contains the following:
- Serving Size: 4 Capsule
- Servings Per Container: 15
Amount Per Serving
- Vitamin A (as Natural Beta Carotene) 5000 IU
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid USP) 250 mg
- Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol) 1000 IU
- Thiamine (Vitamin B1) (from Thiamine Hydrochloride USP) 15 mg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2 USP) 15 mg
- Niacin (as Niacinamide USP) 15 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride USP) 15 mg
- Folate (as Quatrefolic(6S)-5-Methyltetrahydrofolic acid glucosamine salt) 800 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin) 250 mcg
- Biotin 50 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as d-Calcium Pantothenate USP) 15 mg
- Calcium (as Calcium Citrate USP) 75 mg
- Iodine (from Potassium Iodide) 37 mcg
- Magnesium (as DiMagnesium Malate) 75 mg
- Zinc (as TRAACS Zinc Bisglycinate Chelate) 5 mg
- Selenium (as Selenium Glycinate Complex) 75 mcg
- Manganese (as TRAACS Manganese Bisglycinate Chelate) 1 mg
- Chromium (as O-polynicotinate) 50 mcg
- Potassium (as Potassium Citrate USP) 30 mg
- N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine USP 600 mg
- Acetyl L-Carnitine Hydrochloride 500 mg
- Malic Acid (as DiMagnesium Malate) 215 mg
- Alpha Lipoic Acid 200 mg
- Mixed Tocopherols 50 mg
- Green Tea Leaf Extract (Standardized to contain 45% EGCg (Epigallocatechin gallate) 45 mg
- Broccoli Seed Extract (SGS) (Standardized to contain 13% Sulforaphane Glucosinolate) 40 mg
- Choline (as Choline Bitartrate) 15 mg
- Inositol NF 15 mg
- trans-Resveratrol (from Polygonum cuspidatum (Roots) 10 mg
- Other ingredients: Natural Vegetable Capsules, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Magnesium Stearate, Magnesium Silicate, Silicon Dioxide
Recommended Use: 2-4 capsules per day or as recommended by your health care professional.