Orthomega® by Ortho Molecular provides 820 mg of eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) per soft gel as natural triglycerides, the preferred form with superior absorption. Vitamin E (as mixed tocopherols) and rosemary extract are used to ensure maximum purity and freshness.
• Supports Cardiovascular Health and Blood Sugar Metabolism
• Supports Cognitive Function and Development
• Supports Healthy Skin, Joints and Connective Tissues
• Supports Visual and Ocular Health
• Maintains Healthy Inflammatory Balance
Omega-3 fatty acids are essential cornerstones of human nutrition. They are deemed "essential" because we need them for proper health-much like certain vitamins and minerals but cannot produce them on our own. We must therefore consume these fats through diet or supplementation. Since omega-3 fatty acids are known to benefit cardiovascular health, support healthy brain function and cognition, and have also been proven to maintain a healthy inflammatory response, achieving the proper balance of omega-3s has become an important health strategy, requiring supplementation for most people. The American Heart Association recommends that those concerned about blood lipids take up to 4 g of omega-3 fatty acids per day.
Orthomega® 820 is a high-concentration fish oil sourced from waters off the Chilean coast. As the world’s least industrialized coastline, these cold, fresh waters provide the cleanest, most sustainable source of fish in the world. Orthomega® provides 820 mg of eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) per soft gel as natural triglycerides, the preferred form with superior absorption. To stabilize the oil, vitamin E (as mixed tocopherols) and rosemary extract are used to ensure maximum purity and freshness. This exclusive fish oil is purified, vacuum distilled, and independently tested to ensure heavy metals, pesticides and polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs) are removed to undetectable levels. With over 10,000 published studies in the last three decades, EPA and DHA from fish oil are among the most researched natural ingredients available and have a long history of safety and efficacy.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Orthomega® by Ortho Molecular contains the following:
- Serving Size: 1 SoftGel
- Servings Per Container: 60, 120, or 180
- Calories 15
- Total Fat 1.5 g 2%
- Cholesterol, less than 5 mg 2%
- Total Omega-3s (as Triglycerdies) 950 mg
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) 430 mg
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) 390 mg
- Omega-3s (additional) 130 mg
- DPA (Docosapentaenoic Acid) 50 mg
- Other Ingredients: Highly Refined and Concentrated Omega-3 Fish Oil (anchovy), anchovy, Capsule Shell gelatin, glycerin, purified water, Natural Lemon/Lime Flavor, Proprietary Antioxidant Blend (consisting of natural tocopherols, rosemary extract, ascorbyl palmitate
Recommended Use: 1 soft gel capsule per day or as recommended by your health care professional. If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your physician before taking this product.