Pro Bono by Ortho Molecular provides the nutritional support needed to maintain healthy bone formation.
The single-serving AM and PM packets make Pro Bono convenient, while separating the calcium and strontium servings for better absorption.
• Convenient, Multi-faceted Bone Building Protocol
• Supports Skeletal Strength
• Promotes Healthy Bone Density
• Supports Bone Remodeling
• Provides a Comprehensive Blend of Foundational Micronutrients
Bone mineral density is a major determinant of bone mass and is the most commonly measured quality of bone. A number of factors contribute to bone mineral density including lifestyle factors (regular physical activity, not smoking, minimizing stress levels) and maintaining hormonal balance. Consuming a healthy diet and ensuring optimal levels of bone-building vitamins and minerals are a key therapeutic consideration for preserving bone strength.
Pro Bono is a targeted bone building protocol specifically designed to support skeletal strength and help maintain healthy bone density. It provides significant doses of clinically-proven, bone-stimulating nutrients in convenient, easy-to-take packets to enhance bone formation. The foundation of Pro Bono is 1,000 mg of strontium, one of the most well-researched, bone-supporting minerals proven to strengthen the bone matrix and support skeletal density. Each serving provides the most bioavailable sources of strontium, calcium, magnesium, vitamin D3, vitamin K2, boron and other trace minerals to support bone health and maintenance. In addition, Pro Bono includes a full complement of micronutrients, making an additional multivitamin unnecessary.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Pro Bono by Ortho Molecular contains the following:
- Serving Size: 2 Packet
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Vitamin A (as Betatene® Natural Mixed Carotenoids, Palmitate) 4000 IU
- Vitamin A (as Betatene® Natural Mixed Carotenoids,
- Vitamin A (as Palmitate)
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid USP) 500 mg
- Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol) 1000 IU
- Vitamin E (as d-Alpha Tocopherol) 50 IU
- Vitamin K (K1 as Phytonadione) 525 mcg
- Vitamin K (K2 as Menaquinone-7 (MK7))
- Thiamine (B1 from Thiamine Hydrochloride USP) 50 mg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2 USP) 30 mg
- Niacin (as Niacin USP, Niacinamide USP) 30 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride USP) 50 mg
- Folate (from 400 mcg per AM and PM Packets, 800 mcg per 2 Packets Quatrefolic® (6S)-5-Methyltetrahydrofolic acid glucosamine salt) 680 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin) 500 mcg
- Biotin 300 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as d-Calcium Pantothenate USP) 50 mg
- Calcium (as DimaCal® DiCalcium Malate) 1000 mg
- Calcium (as Hydroxyapatite)
- Phosphorus (as Calcium Hydroxyapatite, Phosphorus Amino Acid Complex) 380 mg
- Iodine (from Kelp) 150 mcg
- Magnesium (as DiMagnesium Malate, TRAACS® Magnesium Bisglycinate Chelate Buffered, Magnesium Citrate USP) 400 mg
- Zinc (as TRAACS® Zinc Bisglycinate Chelate) 15 mg
- Selenium (as Selenium Glycinate Complex) 200 mcg
- Copper(as TRAACS® Copper Bisglycinate Chelate) 1 mg
- Manganese (as TRAACS® Molybdenum Glycinate Chelate) 5 mg
- Strontium Citrate 1 g
- Boron (as Bororganic™ Glycine) 5 mg
- Other Ingredients: Natural Vegetable Capsules, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate
Recommended Use: 2 packets per day taking one AM packet in the morning and one PM packet in the evening. Maintenance: 1 packet per day alternating one AM packet on odd days and one PM packet on even days or as recommended by your health care professional.