Reacted MultiMin by Ortho Molecular, includes broad-spectrum mineral support for a variety of protocols.
Numerous studies have reported that adequate mineral levels play an essential role in supporting optimal health by supporting bone, muscle and cardiovascular health. It is a challenge for most individuals to consume the perfect variety of minerals through their daily diets and maintain mineral balance. Supplementation of a high quality daily multimineral may provide benefit for those wishing to meet their recommended daily requirements of important macro-minerals and trace minerals.
Reacted MultiMin provides an ideal balance of highly-absorbed minerals combined with the benefits of betaine HCl to prime digestion and improve the absorption of vitamins and minerals. Reacted MultiMin provides mineral amino acid chelates in optimal ratios to help the body maintain mineral balance and avoid competition between minerals for absorption.
- Provides Broad Spectrum Mineral Support for a Variety of Protocols
- Supports Any Bone-Building Protocol
- Increases Skeletal Strength and Promotes Healthy Bone Density
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Reacted MultMin by Ortho Molecular contains the following:
- Serving Size 4 capsules
- Servings per Container 30
- Calcium (as TRAACS® Calcium Bisglycinate Chelate) 75 mg
- Magnesium (as TRAACS® Magnesium Bisglycinate Chelate Buffered) 37 mg
- Zinc (as TRAACS® Zinc Bisglycinate Chelate) 6 mg
- Selenium (as Selenium Glycinate Complex) 47 mcg
- Copper (as TRAACS® Copper Bisglycinate Chelate) 0.23 mg
- Manganese (as TRAACS® Manganese Bisglycinate Chelate) 1 mg
- Chromium (as ChromeMate®) 47 mcg
- Molybdenum (as TRAACS® Molybdenum Glycinate Chelate) 11 mcg
- Potassium (as Potassium Glycinate Complex) 22 mg
- Betaine Hydrochloride USP 11 mg
- Vanadyl Sulfate Hydrate 750 mg
- Boron (as BororganicTM Glycine) 11 mcg
- Other Ingredients: Natural Vegetable Capsules, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate
Take 4 capsules, in divided doses, per day or as recommended by your health care professional.