Viracid by Ortho Molecular includes a powerful combination of key nutrients and botanical extracts that provide support immune function and healthy inflammatory balance. Viracid supports immune function by providing nutrients such as L-lysine vitamin A, C, pantothenic acid, B12 and zinc, as well as the synergistic blend of botanical extracts black elderberry, astragalus, echinacea and andrographis that have been used traditionally for their clinically effective immunomodulating properties.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children
Viracid by Ortho Molecular contains the following:
- Serving Size: 2 Capsules
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Vitamin A (as Palmitate, Betatene® Natural Mixed Carotenoids) 15000 IU
- Vitamin C (as Ascor bic Acid USP, Acerola Fruit Extract) 300 mg
- Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin) 2.5 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as d-Calcium Pantothenate USP) 10 mg
- Zinc (as TRAACS® Zinc Bisglycinate Chelate) 4 mg
- Astragalus membranaceus Root Extract 250 mg
- European Elder (Sambucus nigra) Berry Extract (Standardized to contain 13% Anthocyanins) 250 mg
- Andrographis paniculata Leaf Extract (Standardized to contain 30% Andrographolides) 200 mg
- Echinacea purpurea Extract (Flowering Aerial Parts) (Standardized to contain 4% phenols) 100 mg
- L-Lysine Hydrochloride USP 100 mg
- Acerola Fruit Extract (Standardized to contain 17% Vitamin C) 25 mg
Other ingredients: Natural Vegetable Capsules, Magnesium Stearate
Recommended Use: For immediate immune support: 1-2 capsules per hour or as recommended by your health care professional. For immune maintenance†: 2 capsules per day or as recommended by your healthcare professional. Do not exceed 2 capsules every hour.
Formulated to be free of allergens derived from: Gluten, yeast, artificial colors and flavors.
Caution: Vitamin A is fat soluble and can accumulate to potentially harmful levels over time. Do not exceed recommended dosage. Consult your physician before use. Do not consume this product if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult your physician for further information. As with all dietary supplements, some individuals may not tolerate or may be allergic to the ingredients used. Please read the ingredient panel carefully prior to ingestion. Cease taking this product and consult your physician if you have negative reactions upon ingestion.
Caution: This product contains a desiccant. For best results, keep the desiccant in the bottle until all contents are consumed. Do not eat desiccant. Keep container tightly closed. Store at room temperature. Keep out of reach of children. This product was sealed for your protection. Do not use if outer logoed neck seal or inner-seal is missing or damaged.