InflammaCORE by Ortho Molecular is an advanced nutritional formula built to address immune challenges, maintain healthy inflammatory balance and strengthen gastrointestinal barrier function.
• Maintains Healthy Inflammatory Balance
• Helps Strengthen GI Barrier Function
• Supports Immune Function
• Provides Key Nutrients for Cell Replication
• Supports Antioxidant Protection
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
InflammaCORE by Ortho Molecular contains the following:
- Serving Size: 2 Scoop
- Servings Per Container: 14
Amount per serving:
- Calories 200
- Total Fat 6 g
- Saturated Fat 3 g
- Total Carbohydrate 14 g
- Dietary Fiber 4 g
- Total Sugars 8 g
- Includes 6 g Added Sugars
- Protein 19 g
- Vitamin D (D3 as Cholecalciferol) 50 mcg (2,000 IU)
- Calcium 30 mg
- Iron 0.4 mg
- Sodium 50 mg
- Potassium 90 mg
- Proprietary Blend 28.5 g: Rice Protein Flaxseed Flour (Organic)
- L-Glutamine USP 2.5 g
- Medium Chain Triglycerides 1.5 g
- Alpha Linolenic Acid (from Organic Flaxseed Flour) 1.3 g
- Arabinogalactan Heartwood (from Larch Tree) 1 g
- L-Lysine Hydrochloride USP 750 mg
- Glycine USP 500 mg
- L-Proline USP 500 mg
- Quercetin Dihydrate 250 mg
- Skullcap (Scutellaria baicalensis) Root Extract (Standardized to contain 30% Flavones as Baicalin) 250 mg
- Turmeric Root Extract (Standardized to contain 95% Curcuminoids) 250 mg
- Propolis Extract 200 mg
- Ginger Root Extract (Standardized to contain 5% Gingerols) 100 mg
- Green Tea Leaf Extract (Standardized to contain 45% EGCg (Epigallocatechin gallate)) 100 mg
- Rosemary Leaf Extract 100 mg
- Other ingredients: Whole Grain Brown Rice Sweetener (Organic)(Oryza ™), Natural Flavors, Silicon Dioxide, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Guar Gum, Gum Acacia, Xanthan Gum and Rebaudioside A (Organic).
- Typical Amino Acid Profile
- Per Serving
- Alanine 1,125 mg
- Arginine 1,955 mg
- Aspartic acid 2,035 mg
- Cysteine 335 mg
- Glutamic acid 3,870 mg
- Glycine 965 mg
- Histidine 515 mg
- Isoleucine 1,130 mg
- Leucine 2,115 mg
- Lysine 810 mg
- Methionine 630 mg
- Phenylalanine 1,530 mg
- Proline 855 mg
- Serine 1,215 mg
- Threonine 855 mg
- Tryptophan 180 mg
- Tyrosine 1,145 mg
- Valine 1,215 mg
- Other Ingredients: Whole Grain Brown Rice Sweetener (Organic)(Oryza ™), Natural Flavors, Silicon Dioxide, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Guar Gum, Gum Acacia, Xanthan Gum, rebaudioside A (Organic)
Please note: Item has a short shelf life of 6 months or less.
Recommended Use: Mix 2 scoops (50.5 grams) of Inflammacore with 8-10 ounces of the beverage of your choice to the desired thickness, once daily or as recommended by your health care professional.
Caution: This product contains a desiccant. For best results, keep the desiccant in the bottle until all contents are consumed. Do not eat desiccant.
As with all dietary supplements, some individuals may not tolerate or may be allergic to the ingredients used. Please read the ingredient panel carefully prior to ingestion. Cease taking this product and consult your physician if you have negative reactions upon ingestion.
If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your physician before taking this product. Cease taking this product and consult your physician if you have negative reactions upon ingestion.
As with all dietary supplements, Inflammacore is designed to supplement a healthy diet and should not be the only source of daily nutrition. Inflammacore is not a meal replacement and is not suitable for infants or those who are severely immunocompromised.
Keep container tightly closed.
This product was sealed for your protection. Do not use if outer logoed neck seal or inner-seal is missing or damaged.
Store at room temperature.