Trim Body Blend from Premier Research Labs is a daily nutritional support powder for the whole family, excellent for lean body weight, and immune support.
This fabulous formula features Whey Protein Pro, a premier quality whey protein that is produced using ultrafiltration yielding premier quality glycomacropeptides that support the immune system. This formula also features three masterful nutritional Power Blends for optimal effect: Power Antioxidant Blend™, Power Immune Blend™ and Power Greens Blend™.
Trim Body Blend Protein has a great, full-bodied taste and mixes well with liquids. It is highly recommended as a Premier Nutrient Blend to add to your daily smoothie.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Premier Trim Body Blend contains the following:
- Supplement Facts: Serving Size 5 Tablespoons, Servings per Container about 11
- Calories 99, Calories from Fat 10, Total Fat 1 g, Cholesterol 45 mg, Total Carbohydrate 8 g, Dietary Fiber 3 g, Sugars 2 g, Protein 15 g, Calcium 154 mg, Iron 1 mg
- Whey Protein Pro 19 g: Whey Protein (milk derivative) (typically 15% glycomacropeptides)
- Power Antioxidant Blend 5 g: Organic Bilberry (fruit), Blueberry (fruit)
- Power Immune Blend 2 g: Larch Fiber (arabinogalactan), Green Coffee Extract (seed), Calcium Pyruvate, Guar Gum
- Power Greens Blend 1 g: Organic Barley Grass, Organic Oat Grass, Organic Kale, Organic Chlorella (whole) (Chlorella sorokiniana), Broccoli (flower, stem), Cilantro (leaf), Noni (fruit)
- Other Ingredients: Luo Han Guo (fruit) Extract (Siraitia grosvenorii)
- Contains Milk or Soy
No magnesium stearate (an undesirable excipient), artificial colors, artificial flavors, or artificial preservatives
Take 5 Tablespoons daily, blended in 4 oz. of water, juice, or mix with nonfat Kefir or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Note: The manufacture date is the first six numbers of the lot number on the bottle, it is written year-month-day. The industry standard shelf life is 2 years from the manufacture date, but Premier nitrogen flushes their bottles to remove the oxygen, allowing the product to keep for 2 – 5 years. Oils and probiotics will lose potency faster than herbs or minerals.