NAC (N-Acetyl-l-Cysteine) 900 mg by Pure Encapsulations supports respiratory function, glutathione production and detoxification.
N-Acetyl-l-Cysteine (NAC) is a derivative of the dietary amino acid l-cysteine. NAC has a high affinity for lung tissue, which it supports through mucolytic and antioxidant action. NAC supports tissue levels of glutathione, a key component of the antioxidant defense system.
• Supports cellular antioxidant defense system
• Promotes healthy lung tissue
• Made with hypoallergenic ingredients
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
NAC 900 mg by Pure Encapsulations contains the following:
- Serving Size: 1 Capsule
- Servings Per Container: 120 OR 240
- N-acetyl-l-cysteine (free-form) 900 mg
- vitamin C (as ascorbyl palmitate) (hypo-allergenic plant fiber may be added to complete capsule volume requirement) 10 mg
- Other Ingredients: hypo-allergenic plant fiber may be added to complete capsule volume requirement
Recommended Use: 1-2 vegetarian capsules per day, in divided doses, between meals.
Customers Also Viewed