Del-Immune V from Pure Research Products stimulates the body's natural immune response mechanisms and promotes the establishment of friendly intestinal bacteria.
Del-Immune V supports the following:
- Immediately stimulates the response of the immune system
- Healthy intestinal flora
- Support for cold, flu and sickness due to intestinal and immune system support
- Del-Immune V has been shown to stimulate the innate immunity, the "first responder" in the immune system hierarchy, which can help magnify the immediate response of the immune system. Del-Immune V may also support healthy intestinal flora.
- Del-Immune V is made from a specific strain of lactobacillus, first identified in the 1980s by Russian Researchers and through further research in the US identified the strain is lactobacillus rhamnosus.
- Europeans for many years have used cell wall fractions of lactobacillus as immune stimulators with consistent demonstrated efficacy. Specially prepared lactobacillus cell wall fragments have very different properties from probiotics. The Del-Immune V lactobacillus is cultured and then the cell walls are broken apart or lysed. This frees the immune active proteins that are usually inside the cells, therefore triggers and magnifies the immune system response.
- Can be used for all ages, using an adjusted dose.
- Can be used with antibiotics very beneficially.
- Does not need refrigeration and is lactose free. Although probiotics and milk products have immune supporting properties, Del-Immune V is a much more powerful immune system stimulator.
- Some lactose intolerant users have reported they experience no problems taking Del-Immune V lactobacillus as it is grown in a special media, not cultured in milk.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Del-Immune V contains the following:
- Supplement Facts: Serving Size: 1 capsule, Servings per Container: 100
- Lactobacillus Rhamnosus lysed powder 25 mg
- Other Ingredients: Purified Cellulose Powder NF and Vegetable Capsule
- Keep out of reach of children
1 or more capsules per day as suggested by a health practitioner.
If you are taking ANTI-REJECTION MEDICATION or have had an ORGAN TRANSPLANT, DO NOT CONSUME THIS PRODUCT.
Laboratory tests led in 1992, to clinical trials at the State Cancer Hospital in St. Petersburg, Russia, where these findings were confirmed in a wide variety of in vivo situations requiring immune system support. The substance was also used to boost the immune systems of patients undergoing chemotherapy and radiation without the usual debilitating effects. Del-Immune products have been used for almost 30 years in Russia and seven years in the United States. It has been shown to be VERY Safe, even at high doses.