Immune Charge+™ by Quicksilver Scientific is a comprehensive, high-dose blend of vitamins C, A, D, E, K1, K2 and elderberry (Sambucus nigra) delivered in a single serving shot, designed to rapidly strengthen immune function and shield the body from health-compromising threats.
Compared to other immune support products on the market, Immune Charge+™ is in a class of its own, offering liposomal delivery and thus unparalleled bioavailability of these immune-bolstering ingredients. In addition to kicking off a robust immune response and up-regulating white blood cell production, our formula protects cells from pathogen-induced harm and attenuates excessive inflammation.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Immune Charge+™ by Quicksilver Scientific contains the following:
Amount Per Serving
- Vitamin A (as Palmitate) 3125 mcg 347%
- Vitamin C (as Sodium ascorbate) 833 mg 926%
- Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol) (D3) (4166 IU) 104 mcg 520%
- Vitamin K (as K2 (MK7), K1 (phytonadione)) 438 mcg 365%
- Sodium (as Sodium ascorbate) 104 mg 5%
- ElderCraft® European Black Elderberry Extract (Sambucus nigra L.), (1 tsp contains 2.65 grams of black elderberry herb equivalent) 83 mg
- DeltaGOLD® Tocotrienols 16.5 mg
- Other ingredients: Water, glycerin, ethanol, phospholipids (from purified sunflower seed lecithin), vitamin E (as tocofersolan), citric acid, natural citrus oils
Take 1 tsp (5 mL) daily, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Intensive use: Take 2 tsp (10 mL) twice daily for up to 5 days. Thereafter, take 1 tsp daily, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Hold in mouth 30 seconds before swallowing. Take on an empty stomach, at least 10 minutes before meals. Use within 60 days of opening. If pregnant, consult physician before use.
Store at room temperature, refrigerate after opening.