Breathe Free, 40 caps
Breathe Free from Rootology is a fast-acting, non-drowsy, year-round, natural nasal and sinus support. Breathe Free provides relief from irritation caused by pollen, dander, dust, mold, pollution, chemicals, smoke and other irritants. Breathe Free contains 13 powerful herbal extracts for sinuses, congestion, runny nose, sneezing, itchy watery eyes, cough and headache, no matter the cause of discomfort.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Rootology's ingredients include the powerful extracts of:
- Xanthium Fruit - for nasal and sinus passages and itching
- Forsythia Fruit - for sore, swollen throat
- Platycodon Root - for itchy nose and eyes
- Angelica Root - for congestion and sinuses
- Magnolia Flower - for nasal and sinus passages and headache
- Cinnamon Twig - for phlegm in the chest
- Schizonepeta Stem - for itchy nose and eyes
- Ledebouriella Root - for itchy nose and eyes
"I have been practicing Allergy and Clinical Immunology for over 25 years and I am really excited to recommend Rootology, a new all-natural product that really works for sneezing, nasal itch, congestion and runny rose without side-effects...Rootology is first line in my practice." –Dr. Joan Legach, MD New York City
"Rootology has literally saved my breathing this week..." –Ammora C.
"I have sinus problems and am usually stuffy. This clears my head and now I can breathe out of both nostrils!" –Sherri C.
"I have been suffering from problems all my life and have tried EVERYTHING! I was pleasantly surprised after trying Rootology; not only did it improve my breathing but it didn't make me drowsy. I would highly recommend this to any sinus sufferer." –Louis L.
Breathe Free from Rootology contains the following:
- Serving Size: 2 Capsules
- Servings per Container: 20
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 60mg
- Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol) 400 IU
- Herbal Extract Proprietary Blend: Magnolia (flower), Xanthium (fruit), Platyconodon (root), Angelica (root), Forsythia (fruit, Cinnamon (twig), Schizonepeta (stem), Siler/Ledebouriella (root), Schisandra (fruit), Chyrsanthemum (flower), Anemarrhena (root), Phellondendron (bark), Licorice (root)
Other Ingredients: Vegetable Capsule, Rice Flour, Silicon Dioxide
Directions for Use:
For adults and children 12 years and older: take 2 capsules as needed. May double the serving for extra support. Do not exceed more than 8 capsules per day. If you have trouble swallowing, you may open and mix contents of capsules with food. Rootology does not need to "build up" in your system nor need to be taken daily, though some feel best results after doing so. Rootology works effectively on its own, but you may also combine it with other supplements.
Product ReviewsWrite Review