Plenus - Discontinued by Sanesco
Plenus has been discontinued by Sanesco, to view the rest of our Sanesco products click here.
Sanesco Plenus is an advanced satiety product to address overeating and weight loss. It represents the forefront of satiety research by addressing hunger through several distinct pathways, including gastric messaging to the brain, neural catecholamine function, hypothalamic hunger areas, and fatty acid synthesis. Plenus is free of stimulants such as methylxanthines (caffeine, theophylline, theobromine, etc.), as well as any hidden botanical or other source of ephedrine and synephrine.
- Plenus ingredients work to induce the feeling of gratification earlier in the meal, leading to less intake of food.
- May be used wherever appetite control is needed.
- Plenus ingredients function in a variety of ways to effect higher levels of satiety.
- Weight Loss benefits: Experience improved self esteem and energy, improved hormone balance with decreased androgens from decreased fat stores, improved SHBG levels - key in managing or preventing metabolic syndrome
- The benefits of a balanced HPA axis function: improved symptoms related inhibitory imbalances such as sleep, mood, and pain perception, improved symptoms related to excitatory imbalances such as energy, stamina, focus, and memory
Monograph: Managing Depression & Anxiety by R.W. Watkins, MD, MPH, FAAFP
Sanesco Plenus contains the following:
- Supplement Facts: Serving Size 2 capsules, Servings per Container 60
- Plenus Proprietary Blend 1310 mg: GarCitrin (Garcinia cambogia extract) (std. to 50% HCA and 5% garcinol as Ca salt) (fruit rind), Slimaluma (Caralluma fimbriata extract) (std. to 25% pregnane glycoside) (ariel parts), Slendesta (proprietary extract of white potatoes) (std. to 5% proteinase P12 inhibitors), Beta-Phenylethylamine HCI
- NDB 19 mg [a Proprietary Blend of cellulase I and II from Aspergillus niger and BioPerine (std. to 95% piperine from Piper nigrum) (fruit)]
- Other Ingredients: Vegetable capsule, rice flour, silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate
- Keep out of reach of children
This product does not contain wheat, yeast, soy protein, dairy, corn, artificial colors, flavors, sugars, or preservatives.
Warning: If you are pregnant, nursing, or taking any medications, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
Take 2 capsules twice daily, 30 minutes before your 2 heaviest meals; or as directed by your clinician.
Sanesco recommends assessment of neurotransmitter and adrenal hormone biomarkers with a non-invasive (urine and saliva) laboratory test, the Sanesco HPA Profile, prior to beginning this product. To learn more, contact us directly for additional information.
Product ReviewsWrite Review