Note: Thera-Zyme and Private Label products can no longer be ordered online. If you're placing an order that includes Thera-zyme or Private Label products, please call our office at 1-888-337-0511 or e-mail us to complete your order. For more information about this change, please read our F.A.Q.
Thera-Zyme IrB L1 to L3 Astringent Herbs and Enzymes that have traditionally been used to increase tone and firmness of the tissues and lessen mucous discharge from the intestines.
- Provides astringent herbs and food enzymes for use during periods of increased need*
- Symptoms and signs that respond to Thera-Zyme IrB: Abdominal pain, especially in the lower left quadrant; diarrhea, frequent or painful bowel movements; blood or mucous in the stool; colitis; or other disorders of the large intestine.
Thera-Zyme IrB contains the following:
- Supplement Facts: Serving Size 2 capsules, Servings Per Container 90
- Blackberry (Rubus fruticosus)(leaf) 100 mg
- Marshmallow (Althaea officinalis)(root) 100 mg
- Mullein (Verbascum thapsus)(leaf) 100 mg
- Stinging Nettle (Urtica dioica)(leaf) 100 mg
- Plantain (Plantago major)(leaf) 50 mg
- Psyllium (Plantago arenaria)(seed) 50 mg
- Proprietary Plant Enzyme Blend 100 mg: Amylase, Cellulase, Protease (2 sources), Lactase, Lipase (2 sources), Maltase, alpha-Galactosidase, Glucoamylase, Hemicellulase and Invertase
- Other ingredients: Phytase, Vegetable cellulose and water (capsule)
Contains NO added fillers, lubricants, soy, wheat, corn, dairy, sugar, yeast, gluten, starch, salt, additives, or preservatives.
Take 2 capsules, 3 to 6 times daily after meals or as directed.
Psyllium Warning: May cause allergic reaction in people sensitive to inhaled or ingested psyllium.
Related Products and Testing:
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.